Chapter 28: Ronnie's Birthday

ARI'S POV

*1 month later*

I woke up early and grabbed Macy and Mason. I headed downstairs, placed Mason in a chair and Macy in her high chair. I started breakfast and heard someone coming down the stairs. I quickly peeked aorund the corner to see Ana. I let out a sigh of relief and went back to cooking.

"Hey Ari" Ana yawned, opening the fridge with Cameron in her arms.

"Hey" I said, yawning as well.

"I've given up on sleep for tonight" She chuckled, grabbing some food.

"Haha, I've done that plenty times." I said.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Mason said. I stepped away from Ronnie's food for a second and poured some cereal for Mason.

"Oh yeah, today's Ronnie's birthday, right?" Ana asked as I placed Mason's cereal in front of him.

"Yup" I said, going back to Ronnie's food. Today was Mason's first day of winter break so we didn't have to take him to school for two weeks. I finished up Ronnie's food and put it all on a plate.

"Mason, how about you go get your card for daddy" He nodded and jumped off the chair, running to his room. I pulled out a card and wrote a little message in it. I signed it from Macy and I and then I placed it on a tray, next to the plate of food.

"Here" He said, handing it to me. I smiled and took one last look at it before placing it on top of my card.

"Thank you Mason, he's going to love it. Do you wanna wake up daddy?" He nodded. "Okay, do it nicely." He nodded and ran to the stairs. "Ahh ahh ahh! Wait for me!" I called, picking up Macy and then the tray. "See you in a minute" I told Ana and walked over to the stairs. "Okay cmon" I told Mason and we made our way up the stairs. Mason opened the door for me and he walked up to Ronnie.

"Wake up daddy!" Mason whispered as he shook Ronnie. I finnaly saw one of his eyes open and I smiled. "Happy birthday daddy!" Mason said and Ronnie cracked a smile.

"Why thank you Mason" He chuckled, sitting up and pulling Mason onto the bed with him.

"Happy birthday darling" I said, placing the tray on his nightstand, laying Macy on the bed and pecking his lips.

"Haha, thank you" He chuckled. Ronnie picked up the card from Mason and smiled as he read it. It was a card that he made at school.

"Happy birthday daddy. You are the best daddy in the world. I love you. Love, Mason" Ronnie smiled and hugged Mason.

"Thank you" He said, kissing the top of his head.

"Your welcome daddy" He said, kissing Ronnie's bicep. He read my card and smiled and hugged me.

"I love you so much" He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too babe" I said, kissing him.

"Thank you too Macy" He smiled hugging her.

"Alright, let's let daddy get some sleep" I said, picking Macy up off the bed.

"Okay, happy birthday daddy" He said, sad.

"Happy birthday babe" I said, pecking his cheek before starting to walk out.

"Dada" Macy yelled which made me stop in my tracks, causing Mason to run into the back of my leg. I spun around and looked at a wide eyed Ronnie.