Chapter 3:HOW COULD YOU!

I was walking through the halls when I heard banging coming from Ronnie's room.

I walked closer and I heard a girls voice come from the room saying

"Oh Ronnie oh"

My jaw just dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK RONNIE" I yelled as I opened the door.

"ARI! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" Ronnie said getting up, dragging a blanket to cover his junk.

"YOUR STANDING HERE TELLING ME ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AFTER I WALK IN AND SEE YOU HAVING SEX WITH.. WITH THIS SLUT!" I said pointing to the girl in the bed.

"HEY!" She yelled.

"SHUSH AMANDA" Ronnie said throwing his hand back to her and walking towards me.

"Please give me another chance" Ronnie pleaded

"No! How can I ever trust you again! I hate you Ronnie! We are DONE Radke" I said running back to my room.

 I ran into my room and just flopped onto my bed, burrying my head in my pillow.

I just cried myself to sleep. 

RONNIE'S POV

After she left I felt like crying.

I closed my door and turned around to Amanda.

"Cmon baby, get back in bed" She said patting the empty space next to her.

"get out" I said with my hand over my face breathing in and out.

"What" She asked offended.

"Get out of my house. Now" I said sternly.

"But baby-"

"I SAID GET OUT! GO! NOW!"

"WHY! I AM WAY BETTER THEN THAT LITTLE SLUT"

"YOUR THE SLUT! YOU FORCED ME TO GET DRUNK AND TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU! ARI IS MY LIFE! SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN HER! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" I said really loudly.

"Fine! But you'll regret this! I hate you! You'll never find anyone as good as me!" She said putting on her clothes.

"I have found someone better but I just lost her and it's all your fault" I yelled as she ran down the stairs.

I closed my door and just layed on my bed and bawled.

I lost the love of my life and it's all my fault.

I was just taking a walk and then I found Amanda. She force fed me some heavy alcohol and then everything went blank. The only thing I remember after that was Ari catching us.

I need to do something to get her to forgive me.

ARI'S POV

I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it" I said but my voice muffled by my pillow.

"It's Jacky" I heard.

"Come in"

I heard the door open and close. Then I heard footsteps and I felt my bed sink due to someone sitting on it. I then felt a hand on my back.

"oh Ari, what happend. Are you ok" I heard Jacky's soft voice that I missed so much.

"No Jacky, I'm not ok" I said sitting up and leaning into his chest.

"Is everything ok in here" I looked up and saw Ryan walk in. He was such a sweetheart.