Chapter 37: Home Sweet Home

ARI'S POV

"Ari, wake up, we're home." Ronnie said, shaking me awake.

"What?" I looked around and saw we were still on the plane.

"We're landing."

"Oh." I said, sitting up straight. We landed and gathered our stuff, walking off the plane. We went to baggage claim and got our bags, heading out to our car. We got in and Ronnie leaned over, kissing my lips.

"I love you Mrs. Radke." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

"And I love you Mr. Radke." I kissed him again before sitting back in my seat. I liked the way that sounded, Mrs. Radke. Arianna Radke. I smiled to myself as Ronnie started up the car and drove away from the airport.

"Oh, I'll text Jacky." I said, pulling out my phone. Ronnie nodded as I pulled up Jacky's contact.

Ari~ We landed and we're on our way over :)

Jacky~ Awesome, c u in a bit, the kids r excited, hope you had fun sis <3

I smiled and put my phone down, looking out the window as Ronnie drove. Soon, it looked sort of familiar but this was not the way to the house. Ronnie pulled into a driveway of a nice, two story house.

"Umm Ronnie."

"Welcome home love." He smiled, squeezing my hand.

"W-What do you mean?"

"This is our house." My jaw dropped.

"Y-You mean, y-you bought this house?" He nodded.

"How do you like it." I smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, a few tears falling from my eyes. I pulled back and gripped his face, passionately kissing his lips.

"I love it." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Good, I figured, a new life deserves a new home."

"Can we go in?" He nodded, turning off the car. We got out and walked up to the front door, Ronnie picking out the key and unlocking it. We walked in and I gasped loudly, it was so pretty, empty, but pretty.

There was a long entryway leading into the huge living room. Off to the right was the kitchen seperated by a granite top bar. There was an archway, leading off the kitchen and into the dining room. I walked back into the living room and walked into the archway on the other side which led to the family room. I walked back to the front door and climbed the carpeted stairs.

I went to the right which led to the big master bedroom with one big window. There were two big walk in closets, obviously one for me and one for Ronnie. The attatched master bedroom had a walk in shower, big enough for two and a tub off to the side. On the other side of the bathroom were two sinks and a beautiful counter surrounding it.

I walked out of the room and down the hall where there were a bunch of doors. I opened the first one which was a big bedroom with a walk in closet and a big window. As I walked through the hall, there were five more rooms just the same. There were also two bathrooms along with one downstairs.

I walked back down the stairs and went to into a little hallway with one door leading to the garage and another leading to the basement. I went out to the backyard where there was a pool and a hot tub. It looked like paradise out here, lots of beautiful plants.

"So, how do you like it?" Ronnie asked as he walked into the backyard with me.

"I love it!" He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm glad." He smiled again, kissing my lips. "Now, lets go get our kids." I nodded and followed him through the house and out the front door. We got into the car and began to drive to the house.

"Do you think the kids will like it?" I asked, gripping Ronnie's hand.

"Of course! A big house, all to themselves. They'll love it." He said with a smile, kissing my hand. "I know the house is kind of empty but we can go furniture shopping, as a family." He smiled again.

"That sounds great Ronnie." We talked a bit more until we pulled into the driveway. I grabbed my suitcase out of the trunk and walked up to the front door, Ronnie trailing behind me. I opened the door and walked in, setting my suitcase down.

"WE'RE HOME!" I called as Ronnie closed the door.

"MOMMY!" I heard Mason yell as I heard his footsteps on the stairs. I bent down and picked Mason up as he ran into my arms. He burried his face in my shoulder and began to sob. "I missed you so much." He cried.

"I missed you too Mason." I said, rubbing his back. Mason looked over at Ronnie and extended his arms. I handed my son over to Ronnie and turned when I heard more footsteps on the stairs. Jacky and Logan came down first, Macy resting on Jacky's hip. Anna and Ryan followed with Cameron and everybody else behind them.

"Mama!" Macy exclaimed. She had learned how to say a few new words.

"Hey Macy." I smiled, taking her from Jacky and kissing her forehead. I hugged her tightly before handing her to Ronnie who had already put Mason down. Everyone came up to us, hugging us and saying hi.

"Come on." Logan said, grabbing my hand. She pulled me into the kitchen, along with the other girls.

"So, how was it?" Ana asked with a smile.

"It was amazing. I was surprised at how good I was able to snowboard, after all these years. Ronnie fell on his face a couple times but he eventually got the hang of it." I giggled. We talked for a bit longer before we decided to get to bed. I climbed into the bed with Ronnie, kissing his lips.

"I can't wait to move into our house."

"Same here." He said, passionatley kissing my lips.

************************************************************************************************

Their new house ----------->

 5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!