Chapter 34: Home and The Beach

ARI'S POV

I finished brushing my hair and looked at myself in the mirror with a smile. I had on a tight, black FIR shirt with my favorite super skinny jeans. My hair was flat ironed with a bit of curl at the ends, my eyes were lined with a thick line of black eyeliner. To top it all off, I had blood red lipstick covering my lips.

"ARI! THE BUS IS HERE!" Logan yelled up the stairs before I heard a honk.

"Mason! Daddy's home!" I called as I picked up Macy.

"DADDY!" Mason yelled as he ran to my room.

"Come on, let's go see him!" I exclaimed, pulling on a leather jacket. It was pretty cold outside for March. I walked out to see Ana and Logan being surounded by their boyfriends. Next to come out was Derek and Ron. Mason started to tug on my shirt when Ronnie didn't come out.

"Where's daddy?" Mason asked with tears in his eyes.

"I'M BAAAAACKKKK!" I heard a familiar voice call as my fiancee walked out of the bus.

"DADDY!" Mason screamed, attacking his legs. I just chuckled as Ronnie picked Mason up, hugging him tightly. I walked over to Ronnie and hugged him the best I could considering we both had children in our arms.

"I'm glad you're back." I smiled, pecking his lips.

"I love tour but I'm glad to be home with my family." He smiled with a chuckle. We all walked back inside, Macy and Cameron getting placed in their playpen while we all sat down and talked about life for the past couple months. Mason refused to leave so he just sat on Ronnie's lap, listening to the conversation.

"Let's go to the beach!" Jacky suggested after a while of talking. We all agreed and went our seperate ways to get dressed. I picked Macy up and layed her on my bed while Mason watched over her.

"Ronnie, can you get the kids dressed?" I asked as I tossed him their swimsuits.

"Sure thing babe." He said, tossing a towel over his shoulder. I pulled out my black bikini and went into the bathroom to put it on. It was a normal, solid black bikini, nothing special. I pulled on my black shorts and black tank top before grabbing a towel and walking out.

"Where are the kids?" I asked, looking around to see only Ronnie in the room.

"Macy's in the playpen with Cameron and Mason is hanging out with Jacky." He smiled, getting off the bed and walking over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me passionatley.

"What was that for?" I chuckled as he broke the kiss.

"To show you how much I love you and how much I missed you." He smiled, hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too Ronnie, I love you so much."

"Only two more months until we're married." He whispered in my ear, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I know, counting down the days as we go." I smiled, letting my body melt into his.

"Hurry it up love birds!" Ryan called as he knocked on our door.

"Ahh leave us alone Seaman." Ronnie chuckled as he kissed me once more before intertwining our fingers and walking down the stairs.

"Oooh, Ari got it in." Derek chuckled, oelvic thrusting.

"Shut up." I fake gasped. "There are children present and nothing happend." I said with a modest smile.

"Come on you guys, let's stop picking on Ari and let's get to the beach!" Ronnie exclaimed. Everyone cheered and all ran out to the car. As Derek went by me, I slapped the back of his head, hard.