Chapter 18: The Feel Of Mortal Stalking Still Reverberates

ARI'S POV

"CMON RONNIE!" I shouted up the stairs as I was waiting by the door.

"Coming coming" He said as he took the stairs, 2 by 2. Once he reached me, he kissed me and grabbed the keys from my hand. "Let's go" He said as he opened the door. "WE'LL BE BACK!" He shouted as he closed it. I was really excited because today, we found out what the sex of our baby was.

"What do you want it to be?" I asked as I played with his hand that wasn't on the steering wheel.

"Probably a girl since we already have a boy. But if it's a boy, I'll love him just the same."

"Good answer" I said with a smile.

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"What do you want it to be?"

"Oh right, a girl, I've always wanted a daughter." He smiled and kissed my hand, continuing to drive. When Ronnie parked, he looked over at me.

"I'm really happy I get to go through this with you this time" He said with a smile, hugging me.

"Me too Ronnie" I hugged him back and we got out of the car. He grabbed my hand as we walked up to the building. We checked in and sat in the waiting room.

"Babe" Ronnie said, looking at me.

"Mhmm?" I asked, looking in his eyes.

"I've kinda been forgetting to tell you this but, Falling In Reverse has been asked to play main stage Warped, it's always been my dream so we go in 1 week."

"That's so great babe!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Haha thanks, wanna come with?"

"Really? Me?" I asked.

"Yup, I can't last 3 months without my girl!"

"Ahhh yesyesyes thank you soooo much!"

"No problem, you didn't really think I would've left you at home?"

"Well I just thought, me being pregnant, I wouldn't be any fun on the road."

"Babe, I can do just about as much stuff as you. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, I go to bed at 11, babe, if someone's not fun on the road, it's me. And, I want to be with you every part of this pregnancy that I can."

"I love you Ronnie." I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I love you to Arianna" He said, wrapping his arms around me and putting his chin on top of my head.

"Arianna" I looked at Ronnie and we got up, following the nurse back. I was 3 months and starting to show. I got on the cold, hard, metal bed as they put cold gel on my stoumach and moved the little thing around. We heard the heartbeat and Ronnie's hold on my hand got a little tighter. I looked over at him and he had a huge smile on his face, a tear rolling down his cheek. I smiled and wiped it away.

"Do you guys want to know the gender?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah" We both said and she kept moving it around.

"It's a... girl!" I looked over at Ronnie and he had the biggest smile on his face I've ever seen. She printed out the pictures for us and left the room. 

"You got your wish baby" I said, wiping the tear off his cheek as he kissed me.

"I know, you too."