Chapter 26: Halloween

ARI'S POV

"Hey Ronnie" I said, coming into the room and sitting on the bed as he flipped through the channels.

"Mhmm?" He asked, looking at me.

"I was thinking, on Halloween night, we could invite the kids from Mason's class for a halloween party and then they go trick or treating with him?"

"Sounds good." He said, looking at me.

"We also got to try to plan our wedding soon." He sighed.

"I know, that's the ONLY part I'm not looking forward too" He said, looking over at me with his crooked smile of his.

'I know babe, but it has to be done." I chuckled, pecking his lips. "First of all, when are we going to have it?" I asked pulling out a notepad I always kept by my bed.

"Umm you want it after Macy's 1st birthday, right?" I nodded. "Okay and she's like... what...."

"5 months"

"Yeah, 5 months. So, she's turning 1 in..." He started to silently count months. "April. So, May?"

"May 11?" I suggested. He just nodded. "Okay." I said, writing it down on a notepad. "Colors?"

"Well I want black."

"And I want blue so, black and blue?" He just started laughing.

"Oh you have left my heart black and blue." He sang and I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Dork" I snickered, playfully shoving him.

"No, Ryan's the dork. I'm the jerk and idiot." He retorted.

"Oh yeah" I chuckled, ruffling his hair.

"Ahhh don't touch my hairrr" He whined.

"Like you've done shit with you're hair in the past two weeks."

"Touche" He smirked at me. "You're still going to pay for messing with my perfectly messy hair." He let out a low laugh as she slinked over to me.

"Wha-wh-ahahahaha" I yelled out as he started tickling me. "Ro-Ro-Ronnie, st-stop" I said through giggles, gripping his arms tight to stop him but he was too strong. He straddled me, despite his broken leg, and continued to tickle me. I started flailing my limbs everywhere, trying to get him off of me.

All of a sudden, the tickling stopped and he crashed his lips to mine. He started bitting my lip and tugging it.

"Ar-WOAH!" I peeked around Ronnie to see Jacky. Ronnie layed down next to me as Jacky walked back in. 

"We were just planning our wedding" I chuckled, sitting up.

"Sure looked like it" He chuckled sarcastically. "Anyway, dinner's ready, Mason's already started" He chuckled.

"Ugh" Ronnie groaned, sitting up and hopping out of bed. He walked to the stairs with his crutches and I carried them down with Macy in my arms as Jacky helped him down. Ronnie took his crutches back and went over to the table, sitting next to Mason.

Once Mason finished, I went to go give him a bath as Ronnie scarfed down yet another plate.

"Hey Ari" I looked back as I set Mason in his bath and saw Ana in the doorway.

"Oh hey there" I said as she walked in and sat down on the closed toilet lid. "So, what's up?" I asked her, shampooing Mason's hair.

"I don't know, I just got bored, the guys get boring" She chuckled.