Chapter 40: Three Months

ARI'S POV

"Ronnie! Come on!" I called, bouncing Macy a bit.

"Coming." He said, running down the stairs. THe four of us went out to the car and I strapped the kids in while Ronnie started up the car. We drove over to the guys' house and I unstrapped Macy, carrying her up to the door. I knocked and Ryan opened with a smile, taking Macy from me.

"Thank you so much for watching her."

"No problem, did you hear that Ana and I bought a house?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, we plan to move in next month so that we can be settled and get married next year."

"Aww, I'm so happy for you guys." I said, hugging him. "Anyway, I have to go or else I'll be late. See ya." I said, jogging to the car. I got in and Ronnie drove to the doctor's office. We walked in and he took Mason to go find seats while I checked myself in. I sat down next to Ronnie and grabbed his hand, waiting to be called.

"Mommy, I'm bored." Mason whined.

"It won't be much longer, okay?" He sighed and nodded, slumping in his seat.

"Arianna Radke?" I stood up and my boys followed me. Becuase I'm having twins, my bump is growing a lot bigger and faster, making it harder to walk with each month. The nurse led us to an empty room and I got up on the table and lifted up my shirt as Ronnie sat in the chair next to the bed, pulling Mason onto his lap.

"Mommy, why did you pull your shirt up?"

"Because that's how the doctor looks at the babies. He takes this special camera and moves it around my stomach and it takes a picture of the inside of my stomach."

"Oh." He said as the doctor walked in.

"Hello Ari, Ronnie." He said, sitting down on his stool. "And who's the big boy on your lap?" He asked Ronnie.

"This is our oldest son Mason." Ronnie said with a smile, pushing Mason's hair out of his eyes.

"Hello Mason, I'm your mommy's doctor. I take care of her and your siblings." The doctor said, rolling over to the other side of the bed and shaking Mason's hand.

"Hello." Mason said as the doctor went back.

"How old are you Mason?" The doctor asked as he pulled the machine over and turned it on.

"Four." He said, holding up four fingers.

"Wow, you're a big boy." He smiled as he put the gel onto my stomach. Ronnie grabbed my hand and looked up at the screen with me.

"There they are." The doctor smiled, pointing to the two babies.

"See Mason, there they are." Ronnie smiled, pointing to the screen.

"Woah." I heard him whisper.

"Hear that? That's their heartbeats." Ronnie continued to talk. Mason looked so amazed.

"Would you guys like to know the genders?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah." I said and he looked around a bit.

"Okay, well, there's the boy, and there's the girl." He said, pointing to which one's which.

"Mason, you're getting a brother and a sister." I smiled over at him.

"Congratulations." He said, wiping off my stomach and turning off the machine, leaving the room.

"So Mason, what do you think?" I asked, sitting up and pulling down my shirt.

"I'm happy." He said with a smile.

"Good." I said, getting back onto the floor and grabbing him from Ronnie, hugging him tight. Ronnie took him out to the car while I checked out and scheduled my next appointment. I got into the car and we drove to the guys' house. I got out and knocked on the door, Jacky answering the door with Macy.

"Hey." He smiled, handing Macy to me. "So, how'd it go?"

"Great, I think Mason feels better about having new siblings."

"Awesome, did you find out the genders?"

"Yeah. We're having a boy and a girl."

"Aww, I can't wait."

"Neither can I. See you Jacky."

"Bye sis." He said as I walked out to the car. I strapped Macy into her car seat and got back into the front, Ronnie driving home. We got home and I put Macy down for her nap, Mason running off into his toy room to play. I sat down next to Ronnie and cuddled into his side, kissing his cheek.

"How about you name the boy and I name the girl." I suggested.'

"That sounds awesome." He said, rubbing my arm.

"I've actually been thinking of a name for a while. How does McKenzie Christina Radke sound?"

"It's beautiful. What about Matthew Skyler Radke?"

"I think we got our names."

"Awesome." He smiled, kissing my lips.

*******************************************************************************

How do you like the names?

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!