Chapter 3

Please share this story with your friends and followers!!

It took only a few seconds for her heart rate to decrease until I was absolutely sure she was dead.

Mission accomplished.

Annalese's POV

"Suck my hairy cock!"

"Not if you suck mine first!"

I lay on my bed, scrolling through the photos on my phone as my best friend, Nigel was playing FIFA against my neighbor, Rylie.

"Fuck yes! You better get on your knees and beg for it now!"

"Can you two shut the fuck up? I'm trying to analyze how gay this guy in this picture is and your yelling is messing me up." I scolded them.

"Homosexual male? Mi piace!" Nigel immediately dropped his controller and jumped on the bed next to me.

"I'd say he's like a 7. It's obvious with that counterclockwise hair whorl." I gave him the most bewildered look I could muster.

Nigel has been my best friend for three years now, considering I met him while in college. We both attended Johns Hopkins University together, creating countless, unforgettable memories. He is almost too-gay-to-function (Yes, I am quoting Mean Girls). His obsession with Channing Tatum and Chris Pratt makes it pretty obvious where his sexual intentions remain.

"Damn think about what I could do to that body." Nigel bit his lip.

"I don't even want to know." I glanced over at Rylie who was staring over at us with a look of fascination. I gave him a confused look.

"Don't hate me cause you ain't me!" He grabbed his controller and continued his game.

Suddenly, my phone began to make siren sounds.

"What the hell is that? Make it stop!" Nigel screamed, covering his ears, while dropping my phone in the process.

I picked up my phone from the floor and read the alert.

"Nigel, it's okay. It's just an alert."

Ever since I was appointed as Crime Justice Investigator for the Baltimore Police Department, I have been receiving plentiful of alerts about robberies and murders. My job is to tend to the crime scene and collect evidence in order to determine the suspect. I enjoyed every part of my job, but it was risky and dangerous.

Police Alert!

A prostitute has been reported missing. She was last seen with a dark-clothed man in a local club located not too far from Baltimore's City Hall Building.

New Message from Sheriff:

Come to my office immediately.
----------------------------------------------
"From the evidence that we have collected so far, we know that the suspect in lean, tall, and was wearing black clothing with mustard-brown boots." Chief Brown reported.

I was currently sitting in a row of chairs next to Baltimore's Police Department members as I listened to Chief Brown speak about the current case.

"There is not much information that we have been able to track of this man so far---"

Larry, our systems manager sprinted inside, handing Chief Brown a file. We all waited in anticipation as he analyzed the information contained in the file.

He suddenly cleared his throat, indicating that he was about to speak.

"It looks like there has been another reported incident of a missing woman. It is believed that the kidnapper could possibly be the same man." This was not out of the ordinary. The majority of our cases included multiple incidents linking to the same person.

The man sitting next to me pulled out his phone, reading over a published news article. That's weird; articles aren't generally posted until we receive the information about the event first.

"Chief! I have some data about the case!" The man sitting right next to me exclaimed.

"Yes, Mr. Youssef, please share your data with us." Mr. Youssef stood up proudly, as he got ready to share. I chuckled to myself. It seemed as if he was expecting a promotion just for demonstrating his reading skills in front of his boss.

"An article was published in the past two hours mentioning that the suspect was seen entering a Sorority building on the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) campus. He was wearing his signature mustard-colored boots, black skinny jeans, red UMBC shirt, and a Packers snapback. He was not spotted after this, however, they believe he must have left through the back exit of the building. That is about it."

"Thank you, Mr. Youssef. That is some valuable information that we can use to determine who our suspect is." Mr. Youssef had an accomplished smile plastered on his face. At least one beneficial thing happened through this case. Chief Brown headed back to the side of the projector where he was broadcasting the information.

"As we know, this man happens to wear his signature pair of mustard-colored boots. His location varies each day however he is lurking around the Baltimore area."

"Sorry to interrupt Chief, however it looks as if he has brown curly hair." A woman's voice chimed in behind me.

"Excellent Sara. He has brown, curly hair. That is a useful piece of information for us." Chief Brown complemented.

Once again, the doors suddenly opened and Larry sprinted back into the room.

"Chief! Our suspect has just been spotted a few blocks down from the M&T Bank Stadium!" We were currently a mile away from the stadium, which meant that he is close enough to where we currently are. The thought of it sent chills running down my spine.

"Thank you Larry. Team, we will need to head out immediately to catch our suspect. We will need to break into three different groups and search in different locations. Good luck! I know you all will make Baltimore proud of your service."

We broke ourselves up into three groups. I was currently with two other Cops, Jerry and Arian and Detective Coleman. We drove in silence, dreading the possibility that we could be losing our lives in this mission.

We finally reached our destination. The cops immediately leaped out of the car, making sure all their equipment was safely kept on their belts. I waited until Detective Coleman parked the car before we made our way out too.

Let's go.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

How do you guys feel about Harry being portrayed as a criminal on the loose in this story?

Does this image make him 100x more sexier?

I think so.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think!