Chapter 27

My mind pondered to the various possibilities. She doesn't know the surroundings of Blood Dragon well enough to figure out any shortcuts. But, there was only one place she could have gone.

The tunnel.

 Annalese's POV

"Why can't my dick fit in my pants?"

I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time in the last five minutes.

"It's so fucking big! It feels like I'm trying to fit it inside a jammed-up, virgin's pussy." 

"Nigel, can you please shut up? I really don't need to hear all of that." Just as I said that he appeared from behind the doorway. Except, it wasn't exactly the scene I wanted to see. I abruptly slammed the door between him and I. 

"Why would you flash me like that?!" I yelled at him. 

"Sorry! I needed your help!" I ran through my hair in frustration. "Can you please help me put on my pants?" 

"Are you kidding me? You aren't five! You can put your pants on by yourself!" 

"Yeah, but I can't fit into it now, and this is the only pair of pants I brought with me." I sighed as I thought about what he just said. None of my pants fit him, so I guess I am stuck with no option but to help him. 

"Ughhh fine." I groaned. "But you owe me big time." 

I took in a deep breath before I opened the door to reveal a restless- looking, Nigel. His boxers were ripped up and his length was peaking out at least an inch out. I looked away quickly, trying to keep myself from vomiting. 

"How did your boxers rip?" I asked, calmly. 

"Well... I ordered some pills from this website online that are supposed to make your cock grow longer in less than 24 hours. Yeah...well... the good news is that the pills worked, but now my boxers are ripped." I stared over at him with a blank expression. 

"You have two options. You can either hold my dick in place, while I try to pull my pants on, or we can switch roles." I sighed. These are the perks of being best friends with Nigel Taylor. 

"I like the second option. better" I bent over and picked up his skinny jeans from the floor. Just by looking at how skinny they were, I knew that this was not going to be an easy task. They are just as skinny as the jeans that Harry wears. My mind instantly wandered to him. I wonder where he is right now. I gave up believing that he was searching for me. He probably realized that I was not worth rescuing. I didn't realize I had been in my thoughts for a while before I heard a loud clap sound in front of my face. 

"Save daydreaming for later. We have a mission to complete here." I handed the jeans over to him, as he immediately slipped them on after. As expected, it got stuck right at his waistline. 

I used all my strength to yank his jean's up to his legs. I tried to keep my eyes away from where Nigel was holding his length in place. No time in my life did I expect to help my best friend pull his pants on up his legs. After minutes of listening to shouts and jeans flexing, we were able to successfully get his jeans on. 

Nigel sighed in relief as he fell back on the couch that was sitting behind him. 

"That was an adventure," Nigel spoke as he stretched back in his seat. 

"You call that an adventure? I can't get the image of your swollen, enlarged dick out of my eyes!" I managed to swallow a little bit of baby vomit as I revisited the image in my head. Friends should not have to go through this. 

"Don't lie. You love looking at pinkie." He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I shoved him off of me. 

"In your dreams Taylor. In your dreams." 

What even was this chapter. 

Anyways, thanks for keeping up with this crappy story and my shitty updates. I'm trying really hard to update as soon as possible, but things keep getting in the way. I feel like this is turning into a One Direction song lmao. 

How has everyone's summer been? I've been a camp counselor at this really cool soccer camp, so my summer has been flawless. 

Don't forget to vote and comment! I'd really appreciate it and it will motivate me to want to update even faster :) *hinthint*