Chapter 24

"How can I repay you?"

"You don't need to repay me anything. Just your presence here at Blood Dragon is enough for me." I ran into her arms, suffocating her in a bear hug.

"Thank you!" I squealed.

"No, thank you!" She chuckled, hugging me tighter.

WARNING: MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR DISCRETION.  

Annalese's POV

The moment I had been dreading the entire afternoon had finally come. I was escorted by one of the cell room guards to the location where I would be meeting Bronx. As I walked to the location, I felt my knees grow weaker and my feet move slower and slower with each step I took. I wanted to run away.

We finally reached the destination. The guard knocked three times in a particular rhythm (possibly a secret code?) before the door suddenly opened. There stood Bronx in a black blazer with a white dress shirt underneath and black jeans. I had to admit, he cleaned up nice for who he was. 

"Richard, you can leave us from here." Richard bowed down before heading outside and closing the door behind him. I turned back around to make eye contact with Bronx. He had a cheeky smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked, trying to make my tone come off as rude as possible.

"That dress looks just as beautiful on you as I imagined." If this was anyone else in the world, I would actually be flattered.

"Was it really necessary to buy it in two sizes small?"

"Of course. Your boobs look mouthwatering from here." He eyed my breasts and licked his lips. 

 I rolled my eyes and walked towards his desk. Considering that I had 0% respect for his man, I didn't feel any type of remorse for acting so disrespectful to him. 

I began looking at the objects on his desk. He had a Ravens Football team bobblehead and a large plaque that read "In every woman, there is a man threatening to take control."

"Seriously?" I scoffed, placing it back down on the desk.

"I take my beliefs very seriously. After all, feminism is a highly infectious disease that is of absolute necessity to treat." I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I wanted to gag as soon as I inhaled the scent of his cologne. Can men tone it down with the Axe?

"Are you ready for dinner?" I felt his warm breath against the back of my neck. His hands began to seep down my stomach until it reached the top of my pantie line. He rubbed circles over the area. I couldn't deny that it felt nice, but I had to remind myself who I was dealing with. I placed my hand over his, removing it from making contact with any part of my body.

"Let us go for dinner." He offered his hand for me to take, but I walked past him, making my way to the door. He followed close behind me before I felt his hands on my back, guiding me where to go.

"The food here is excellent. We have servants from five different continents who cook for us. I guarantee this will be a meal that you will never forget." 

It definitely will be. 

~.~.~.~.~.~

Bronx actually wasn't kidding when he said that the food was phenomenal. As soon as I inhaled the scent of the food, my mouth began to water. Each bite was exquisite, fulfilling my appetite.

Halfway through dinner, I felt someone's leg brush against mine. I looked up to match my eyes with Bronx's staring right back at me. I narrowed my eyes as I felt the person's feet make it way up my leg, rubbing every area it made contact with. I decided to play along, trying to see where this would go.