Chapter 23

Angel Li will be played by Jamie Chung. If you don't know who she is, please take the time to google her. She is absolutely stunning and she was one of the possible actresses chosen to play Mulan in the remake.

"Will you shut up and actually let me answer?" I yelled. I was honestly so exhausted from my previous heated session and his pestering was giving me a headache.

"Ok."

"Okay. I will do it."

Annalese's POV

I'm breaking free.

Because of the "compromise", I made with Jace, I was leaving this depressing place. My mind automatically went to the thought of Harry. Where is he? Is he thinking about me? Is he trying to find me? A cool waft of air made contact with my bare skin, causing me to shiver. I wrapped my shawl around my shoulders, attempting to make myself warm and comfortable.

Being kept captive in Blood Dragon's quarters was horrible, to say the least. All I did was eat, sleep, and stare at the walls. I had been here for about three weeks and by now I had lost all hope trying to escape without the assistance of someone else. There was not much to do here; I found myself continuously counting the number of lines in the brick walls that surrounded me as a pass time.

The number of men lurking around my cell seemed to slowly diminish as the weeks went by. It was a relief for me since I wouldn't have them yelling perverted remarks at me. However, I miss being able to communicate with another person. Just the sound of people's voices in the distance was enough to make the emptiness in my heart fade away a bit.

I was deep in my own thoughts when I heard the sound of keys turning a lock. I recognized the figure entering as the same man who was bringing my meals and delivering messages from the Blood Dragon Official Committee. He was a short, bald man who appeared as if he was in his early 40s. He was wearing a silver-coated suit and a black checkered tie with black dress shoes. Who knew that working as a messenger would require one to dress so.... elaborate.

"Good evening m' lady. I am here to inform you that our Nobel leader, Bronx has requested you to come down to his room tonight. He hasn't said what for, but, he has some activities planned for you both." He stood in front of me with his hands behind his back. He had a slight Australian accent mixed in with his Boston accent as he spoke. It was interesting to listen to considering it is not an accent that you hear every day.

"What time does he want me there by?"

"7:30, m' lady. You will be meeting him for dinner first and then you will spend the night with him however he chooses. He informed me to make sure you wear this dress." He brought his hands in front of himself revealing a black sleeve containing a dress.

"I will leave you to try the dress on. Good day." He handed the black sleeve over to me before making his way out the gate. I heard the rustling of keys as he locked the gates behind him. I walked into the small, secluded bathroom that was provided to me. I set the black sleeve down on the dresser as I unzipped it, revealing a long, sparkly, white dress. I removed my tank top and mesh shorts, making sure to place them neatly on the side of the dresser. Then, I placed the dress carefully placed the dress over my head and pulled it down so it fit nicely on my body.

One thing about me is I am extremely flexible with allows me to reach behind my back as I zipped my dress all the way. The top slit part felt uncomfortable as it barely covered my breasts and squeezed them so both the sides of my breasts were touching. At least I wouldn't have to wear a push-up bra to make my breasts appear larger. If I was in any other situation than now, I would be thankful for this to happen. Knowing Bronx's nature, I didn't want to give him an opportunity to stare at my boobs.