~Introduction~

"Didn't your parents ever tell you to stay away from strangers?"

His eyes were bloodshot, staring into my blue orbs with his own with an amused smirk on his face.

"But I can't stay away from you." He was like a magnet, luring me into his presence, wanting more.

His eyes turned from its beautiful shade of green to something darker, almost like a warning sign signaling for me to leave.

But I can't.

"I'm going to say this one more time. Stay away from me or your life will be forever ruined."

 And like that he was gone.

Thank you for clicking on my new story called "The Devil's Playground"! 

Some people might call me crazy, but I love to write creepy/messed-up stories about murder and mystery like this one, so if you are into that type of stuff, you will love this story!

Considering this is a "murder-themed" story, there will be enormous amounts of homicide, murder, and violence. If you are grossed out or are simply not interested in this type of story, please stop reading immediately.

Additionally, this story will contain sexual content, so ;)

If you are 15 years or younger, I would be concerned if you were reading this story, but whatever floats your boat (:

The main character is Annalese Black who will be played by Camila Mendes! I envision her to be the best person to play the character but you are welcome to imagine her being played by anyone of your choice. 

Well the story should start after you turn the page so get excited!!!

Also, do not forget to vote! And comment because I love positive and constructive criticism! Enjoy! (: