~Prologue~

"When are you planning on telling her?"

"Who?"

"Annalese. Your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend..."

"Oh really? Then what was she when I caught you both making out outside of the theater last weekend?" Jace raises an eyebrow in suspicion.

"We just hooked up, just like all the other girls I've been with for the past two years that I've been running this company."

"So you are saying that she is nothing special? As in you will suffocate her in the vault tonight, just like every girl you've been with for the past two years?"

Jace was starting to piss me off. Why does he keep asking me these unnecessary questions and make a fool out of himself?

"Of course."

"If she---"

"Jace can you shut the fuck up with all the questions!" Jace looked back up at me with hurt in his eyes.

"No, I will not stop! I thought you love her and maybe she could actually spark a change in you."

"You are wrong Jace. Nobody can change me. I am Harry Styles and I am a killer. A murderer. A devil. The Son of Satan."

Wow, this is probably the worst prologue you will ever read in your life but hey, A for effort?

I posted this today because I have been so impatient about writing this for you guys to see!

Please check out the rest of this story as I update it!

Don't forget to vote! (: