Chapter 11

Roxy is played by Hayden Christensen(:

We glanced at each other's expressions before we broke into a fit of laughter.

Our laughter finally dyed down as we both clutched our stomachs. Somehow Harry has this effect on me where we can end any conversation with our chests hurting and tears streaming from our eyes.

The part that sucked from it all was I would never see him again.

Harry's POV

Bloody hell.

No. No. No.

I am definitely going to lose my job now.

I should have killed her like the rest of them.

But something about her made me not do it.

I don't know what it is, but it will haunt me for the rest of my life if I'm not careful.

And I might just like that.

I sat inside my house, replaying the events of the last 24 hours in my head. 

That kiss was indescribable. Her lips were so soft... so warm and gentle. It was like sucking the inside of a rose: beautiful but sweet once you got a taste. 

It wasn't just her lips that were so mesmerizing. Her eyes- were like gems. They gleamed in the sunlight, sparkling with felicity.

Snap out of it Harry. Remember what you signed up for.

I strolled over to the main floor washroom. I turned on the faucet and splashed some cold water in my face, hoping to shake off my distraught thoughts.

I felt a pang of refreshment as the cold liquid dripped off my skin. I took a look at my reflection in the mirror.

Remember who you are. You are Harry Styles. A murderer. Not a hopeless romantic.

With those words of encouragement, I headed toward the front door. I grabbed my keys and jacket from the coat hanger and key hook and walked out the door.

I need to get myself together or else I'm going to be an unemployed British dirtbag.

"So Styles. Where did you disappear off to for the past couple of days?" Roxy, our crew leader eyed me suspiciously.  I quickly cleared my throat.

"Umm... I was visiting... umm...my family." I mentally slapped myself in the face. There was no way he was buying into that one.

"Your family, huh? Last time I checked, they were killed in a gang attack in Cheshire." I lump formed in my throat.

"I'm aware of my family's death, Roxy. What I was meaning to say was I was visiting their graves." Ok, that wasn't too bad of a lie. He stared at me for a minute as if he was contemplating whether to believe me.

"Nice try Styles. If you remember, we originally installed a tracking device into your body at your initiation. We know where you were." Bloodhound cut in. I glanced over at Roxy who was shaking his head in disapproval.

"So what's the skank's name?" Roxy questioned. I felt my blood begin to boil. This was highly disrespectful. She was no skank.

"Yeah, did you get a good bang out of her?" Cobalt chuckled, joining into the conversation as he sat down next to Bloodhound. He ran his hand through his greasy black hair, grinning like a madman.

"First of all, she isn't a skank. Second, no, I did not bang her." Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor.

"Are you saying that you didn't kill her?" Roxy raised his voice.  His face began to turn red in anger.

"What made you choose to disobey our orders and let her go?" I decided to remain quiet because I had no answer. To be completely honest, I had no clue why I had let her go. Was it because I kissed her? Shit. If anyone was to find out about our kiss, I would be finished.

"Telling from your silence, you have some feelings for this "girl", am I right?" My cheeks began to heat up.

"Look his cheeks are turning red!" Bloodhound teased, pointing at me.

"Aww Hazza bear has a crush!" Cobalt joined in, sounding like a 10-year old.

"Enough!" Roxy yelled, causing both Cobalt and Bloodhound to jump up in their seats, startled.

Roxy began to move closer to me, with pure anger on his face.

"You listen to me nice and clear. I want you to go out there right now and kill that girl. If you refuse...." My heartbeat began to quicken. He had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"...Then I'll kill her for you."

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

2.3K READS, 119 VOTES, AND #187 IN MYSTERY/THRILLER! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

On that note, I promise to update more soon!

What do you guys think Harry is going to do?

Is he going to try to murder her?

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Please keep voting and commenting! Ilysm <3