The Quarantine Diaries: IV

Dw, I wouldn't keep you all hanging like that 😂 here's part two! Enjoy!

day five, con't. still addison's pov:

"I'm surprised, I'll admit" she tells me, placing her drink down next to her "but I'm not against it. I consider myself bisexual"

"You like girls, huh?" I ask, tipping my glass back and downing the rest of my drink. Meredith didn't strike me as someone who would be interested in women, but then again she was also very liberal with her ways.

"You like girls too" she laughs "we both like girls"

We giggled drunkenly, and I felt my heart warming with joy. This was fun; Meredith was fun.

"I'm going to go get some more drinks" she finally says, taking my glass along with her own in through the sliding glass door.

My mind wandered in her brief absence, fuzzily thinking of all the things I felt inside when Meredith looked at me. I sighed, unable to decide on anything through the alcohol that made my head buzz.

"Two more vodka soda's" she announces, breaking the train of thought that was plaguing my mind. "What should we do now?" She asks, handing me my glass "you suck at monopoly sober, do you think you could win drink?" She teases, and I stick my tongue out like a child in response.

Suddenly, I get an idea in my head that makes sense mixed with all of the alcohol we'd consumed and the fire that burned between us.

"Let's play a question game" I suggest "truth or dare. It'll be fun" I smirk, arching an eyebrow as I looked at her.

"I'm always down for truth or dare" she grins mischievously at me from behind her loose strands of blonde hair that somehow kept getting in her face, despite the fact that I swore she tucked her hair behind her ear at least four times.

"Okay, then you go first"

She looks at me, an evil twinkle in her eye that stirs up curiosity in my chest. She was so expressive, whether that was from the alcohol or from the idea she'd just conjured up, I'll never know.

"I dare you to kiss me"

My heart stopped in my chest. This was all I wanted, and it seemed like a dream. My head was fuzzy, but through it all I could see her picture perfect. No matter what stood in my way, she was always crystal clear in my mind.

"Okay, I'll kiss you" I smirk, not wanting her to best me. Leaning forward on my knees to press my lips against hers, I notice her lips are softer, smaller, and fit mine perfectly.

I pulled away breathless, despite the fact that our mouths had stayed closed and everything was kept PG-13. My heart was running wild in my chest, and the butterflies had been replaced with a blender.

"There" I say, somewhat dumbly, looking at her with wide eyes. Unsurprisingly, she's as cool as ice, raising an eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"What's a kiss between two friends?" She winks causally, obviously noticing my nervousness.

"What is a kiss between two friends?" I ask, suddenly curious as to what this was going to mean to her in the morning, if either of us even remembered this entire ordeal.

"Well" she says, dropping her voice to a lower tone, a raspier tone "that kiss. Closed mouths, the same way you'd kiss your Mom" she jokes "it doesn't mean anything. Because it's friends"

Suddenly, I felt a surge of bravery wash through me, and I couldn't help what I said next.

"Well, what if I want it to mean something?" I ask, curiously "what kind of kiss is that?"