The Maid 3

This is gonna end up being the next quarantine diaries I stg I can't seem to help myself, I don't want to end it 😂💞

To be faced with one of the wonders of the world and to be unable to touch is perhaps one of the most frustratingly beautiful things I'd ever been through. To have her so close, within my reach and inches away from my fingertips, but not being able to touch her was a sort of sweet torture I never knew could exist.

"No touching"

Her voice was velvet smooth in my ear as she spoke, her breath hitting my skin and leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

Her hands were slow and delicate as she explored my body, shedding me of my clothes as she went, keeping her own on despite the whines that made their way out of the back of my throat. I didn't think it was very fair that her hands were free to roam, while my own were placed to stay at my sides.

I felt like a child being punished, struggling with grabby hands and struck by temptation, the only thing keeping be at bay being her threatening tone.

"Be good and listen"

She had a variety of rules, I quickly learned as she kissed me more. I wasn't allowed to lay a finger on her, save for my lips moving along with her own. I had to listen to her rules, I didn't know what would happen if I suddenly decided not to, but I wasn't going to chance it. I didn't want her to stop.

She licked a strip from my collarbone to my ear, the very tip of her tongue tickling my skin gently. I didn't even realize I was moaning until she was smiling against my skin, breathing heavily as she worked her nimble fingers to hook the waistband of my pants, pulling them down in one sharp motion.

"I like the noises you make for me"

I didn't realize I had even been making noise up until she pointed it out; suddenly, I was hyper-aware of every breath that left my lips.

But when her hands went to my breasts, and her fingers toyed with me coyly, I couldn't have stopped the moan that escaped me even if I'd been gagged.

Her fingers moved down my bare ribs, to my stomach, and back up again to toy with my breasts. She chuckled at my moans; she was having fun playing with me, so it seemed. She leaned back, her hands barely touching me now, and the look on her face was one I wanted burned into my mind.

Leaning back with disheveled hair and a certain gleam in her eyes, she smiled as she studied me; her eyelashes fluttered as she looked down my body, before looking to meet my eyes.

In a moment of heated impatience, I leaned forward and kissed her again, despite the fact that she said I wasn't to touch.

"You know the rules, pet"

A sharp slap struck my cheek. It wasn't hard enough to leave a mark, but it sure stung like a bitch.

"No touching. Next time I won't be so nice"

If that was nice, I didn't have it in me to see what harsh was like. The tears that sprung in my eyes quickly dried when her delicate fingers went back to their work; mapping out every inch of flesh I had to offer.

I leaned back and relished in her touch, drinking up every ounce of her undivided attention as she carefully worked me over with the utmost desire.

She planned to devour me slowly, I could tell.

When her head moved down to catch my swollen nipples in her mouth, I swore I saw stars. Never in my life had my body been so alert, so engaging, and I almost didn't know what was happening to me.