James's Match

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up Ast...Asteria!" Lily whined.

Ast opened her eyes slightly, sunlight was streaming through her curtains. It couldn't be morning already. The events of last night played in her head and she smiled to herself.

"What do you wa- OW!" Ast began to ask but was stopped when Lily threw a pillow at her face. "What was that for?"

"You're not waking up,"

"Well I'm up now thanks to you."

Ast sat up and looked around the dorm. Lily was sitting in her bed with a book in her hand. Marlene was snoring her head off. Dorcas was sat up in bed with a line of crystals in front of her and was concentrating on them heavily. Alice was nowhere to be seen.

"Why do you need me awake?" Ast asked, rubbing her eyes.

"I need you to go to the boys dormitory," Lily said.

"Can't you go?"

Lily huffed.

"I could, but I'm avoiding Potter so I'd rather not,"

"What do you need?"

She bit her lip. "I'm on one of my lady days."

"And you need me to go there because?"

"I need Remus's chocolate,"

"Ugh fine, just give me a few minutes." Ast said as she slowly lowered herself down onto her bed.

Lily lobbed another pillow at her.

"Now!" She demanded, causing Marlene to stir in her sleep and earning a hush from Dorcas.

"Alright alright, keep your hair on woman." Ast said, walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

She was wearing one of Remus's jumpers. She was sure that he wouldn't mind though, he had so many anyway.

Last night, after Remus had asked her to be his girlfriend, they walked back to the common room hand in hand and said their good-nights rather dramatically.

"Goodnight my fair maiden, I should hope to see your emerald eyes when I rise tomorrow." Remus said, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"And I you my valiant knight. And if I don't, I will pitch myself off the astronomy tower in shame." Ast replied, curtsying.

Remus bowed and they both giggled.

There was a loud knocking coming from the bathroom door just as Ast was reminiscing fondly. She frowned.

"Are you quite done in there?" Marlene called from outside the bathroom door.

Ast opened the door and she came bawling in. She glared at herself in the mirror then proceeded to undo her double plaits. She then got frustrated when her hair didn't turn out the way she wanted it to be.

"You should wet your hair if you want it to be curly," Ast pointed out, toothbrush in her mouth.

"I knew that,"

She obviously didn't. Lily appeared in the doorway.

"I'm waiting Ast," she said.

"Can't you see that I'm brushing my teeth woman!"

She folded her arms and waited. Ast rolled her eyes, spat out her toothpaste and headed to the boys dormitory. She knocked on the door before entering. When she was given the go ahead, the first thing she saw was Sirius and James shirtless, doing push-ups.