White, Red and Pink

"Is this a bad idea? I think it is. My god, I'm going crazy. I can't believe this is happening. Merlin knows-" Lily gasped as she rapidly fanned herself.

"Lily! Everything is going to be okay!" Ast assured as she tied up Lily's hair.

It was finally the day Lily and James tied the knot. Marlene, Dorcas, Alice and Ast were helping Lily get ready. She had yet to put her dress on. Ast went with Lily, her mother and James's mother to find a dress. And the one they found was absolutely beautiful.

"Oh my god, oh my god!"

"Lily, hey! I'll get you some water okay?"

She quickly nodded. Ast headed out of the room and walked down an empty corridor. The venue the couple booked was absolutely stunning. They were getting married outside, so they were going be surrounded by the gardens. Ast couldn't use magic in the room because the muggle wedding planner was in there. So she had to get the water the muggle way.

As she finished filling up a plastic cup at the water fountain, a tall figure approached her. They were wearing a maroon suit.

"Alright there, Nott?" Remus asked, looking very dapper in his suit.

He seemed to be in a good mood. After all, the full moon was ages away.

"Not bad, Lupin," Ast greeted.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" He asked, indicating to her muggle clothes.

"Have to get her majesty ready first."

"Of course you do."

"How is he?"

"Well he's flying around the room like a Cornish pixie whilst hyperventilating, quite impressive."

"I don't care what Sirius is doing I'm asking about James!" She joked.

He smirked. "Come see for yourself."

He led her down the corridor and into a room. James was struggling to tie his tie, Sirius was smoothing down his hair and Peter was doing up the buttons on his shirt.

Ast headed over to James and help fix his tie. Once she was done, she fixed his collar and brushed off any lint that had collected on his suit jacket.

"Well this is it, one of my boys is getting married." Ast said.

"We're not your boys," James protested.

"Yeah we are," Sirius said.

"Yeah we are," James nodded.

"Listen, James, I know that you're my best friend and all. But if you do anything to Lily, I will have to kill you." Remus warned.

"Yeah, if you hurt her..." Ast drew a line over her neck.

James gulped and looked between the two of them. "I solemnly swear that I will treat Lily with my utmost respect. Now get out of here, Ast, it's a boys only zone."

Around an hour and a half later, it was time for Lily to walk down the isle. Her dress looked beautiful on her. They all shed tears when they saw her emerge from the dressing room. The bridesmaids' dresses were maroon, to match the groomsmen.

They left the room and headed to where the guests were gathered. Lily's dad met them on the way. They did last minute checks. Ast took a look at the guests. There was a beautiful archway at the end where the Marauders and the vicar were standing. She noticed an empty seat right at the front.

"Hey, um Lils, there's an empty seat there. Should we wait a few more minutes?" Ast asked.

Lily took a quick glance at the seat and smiled at her. "Oh no, someone's sitting there."