Chapter 7

Authors note:

This is Xander's point of view guys, I hope I did this with justice lol. Please do tell me what you think after you read it :)

And again ofcourse thank you for all the votes and comments, love you all guys :*

Chapter 7

Xander’s POV

Should I text her or not? It’s really not her birthday anymore but I still should, right?

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my hand, I checked it and saw a message coming from Sarah.

Can we talk when you get back?

I put my phone in my pocket; I really don’t want to talk to Sarah first. I don’t know why, but after I shifted it was like being with her felt wrong. At first, I just shrugged it off thinking that it was just my wolf not accepting her because she’s not my mate, so I continued the role of being her boyfriend. But why is that when I got close to Sam the other day my wolf was so calm, he didn’t react when I kinda like to kiss her.

No no no. Impossible. She’s not my mate; maybe it was because I know her since we’re kids. Yes, that’s why my wolf is comfortable around her. And for sure she’ll find her mate today. I shook my head in irritation; I’m feeling over protective again towards my friends. Her mate will surely make her happy.

“Dad, you want me to drive?” I needed a distraction from and I also need to concentrate. This will be the first time Dad’s bringing me to a wolf meeting with the Blue Moon’s pack.

“Ok.” Dad then threw me the keys and we entered the car. It’s only me, Dad and Rick with some of our fighters going to the neighboring pack. It was at least a six hour drive from here.

“So what’s all this meeting about?” Rick asked Dad from the back seat.

“Mainly about the rogues who were attacking random packs and two more important reasons, I’ll tell you when we get there.” Dad then closed his eyes telling us to stop asking questions. So I continued driving while Rick was bantering about those pretty girls on the Blue Moon’s pack. He really needs to find his mate soon.

It was lunch time when we arrive at the Blue Moon’s pack territory. We were welcomed by the Alpha, her wife and their daughter, Maria, who was in wolf form. Her wolf was a grey one. It was nice to look at.

“So let’s get inside. We prepared lunch for you.” The Alpha’s wife said and we all walked inside the pack house; it was also big just like the pack house back home. Dad said that we would be staying here for the night and drive home early in the morning.

The food they prepared was really delicious. While having our lunch Maria joined us, who was now back in human form, in a cute summer dress and Rick has been eyeing her since she walked in. Some playboy he is.

The Alpha just asked us about our trip while eating; I guess we will be talking about important matters in private. After the bountiful lunch, we went straight to the Alpha’s office with a cup of coffee.

We then made ourselves comfortable inside the room. It was just the Alpha, his beta and me, Dad and Rick who was inside the office. And after the door’s shut all of their faces went serious, giving off the aura that they really mean business.

“The situation is getting alarming, Mathew.” The Alpha said while looking straight at Dad. “They don’t simply attack at random people. They kidnapped those girls for a purpose.”

“I know. I also thought about that too, George. The girls who were missing have Alpha blood in their veins.” I looked at Dad, I didn’t know anything about it. “First, we thought the first accident was nothing ‘cause the girl was really rebellious, but the second and the third was no joke anymore.”