Chapter 23

Because of not updating for almost 3 weeks, here's another chapter for you!!!!!

:) Enjoy!

Chapter 23

Xander’s POV

Beautiful, sexy and a girl as sweet as an angel, what did I do to deserve such mate? Even after everything I’ve done, hurt her, made her cry, she is still here walking beside me looking so beautiful as ever. I know that I cannot erase what I’ve done in the past but I’ll make sure to make-up to her in every way possible.

“Hi!” Max’s cheerful voice greeted us as we stepped out of the school gym and before I can even respond she got my mate’s hand and dragged her away from me. My wolf didn’t like it a bit, I was about to run and get Sammie back by my side but a hand on my shoulder stopped me from doing so.

“It’s just Max, relax.” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, making my rational thought win against my wolf instinct. “I’m sure they will just put Samantha on a swimwear you will like to see her in.” I smiled knowing that Dean was probably correct and that was the time that Sammie looked back at me.

“Sorry, I think I got used to being always beside her.” I said as I watched the two girls disappeared around the corner.

“Trust me, I know.” I chuckled in response. “It’s just amazing.” Turning my head to his direction, I gave him what-do-you-mean look. “You know, that back in the days we boys just laugh about someone being so smitten with their mates, telling each other that we will not be like them but when we finally have one it’s as if no one is more important than her, that every single thing is about our mate.”

“No mated were would disagree with you about that.” Dean suddenly was on his phone not giving me any response.

“Let’s go.” I didn’t notice that we stayed where the girls left us a while ago not moving an inch. We then walked out of the school grounds silently.

My blood was boiling, the bastard was leaning on my car, who the fuck does he think he is.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” I look at Dean disbelievingly, he knew about this? He then walked to his car and drove off without giving us a second look, he is so dead.

“I’m not here to say sorry, ‘cause I’m not.” I turned my head sharply at Macky, I would probably have a whiplash later.

“What do you want? Samantha is mine; can’t your head process that simple information?” I know I was babbling like a girl, but I know Sammie will be angry with me if she see’s any sign of me hurting this bastard physically.

“I know that now, you’ve hurt her, so I thought I’ll have a chance on her.” My wolf is now telling me to riff off his neck at the moment; he was being territorial about his mate. “But she’s happy with you, I get that, nothing compares to a were’s mate.”

“Just get straight to the point.” I hissed at him not really wanting him to speak about his feelings for my mate.

“Maybe I like her, but what’s between you two is love.” I heard him sigh before continuing. “But we all have been friends since we were kids; I was hoping that we can forget about this and be just be back to normal again.”

He was right. We have known each other for so long and I know if my mate was here she will want me to agree with him. But before all that I just have to do one last thing. Putting my left arm to his shoulder I delivered one last blow to his stomach.

“That’s for making me all jealous last week.” I helped him stand straight.

“You were such an idiot, so I just helped you realize what you were missing out.” He said with a smile on his face mixed with a little pain but I know now that we were okay. We knew that it will be the last punch I’ll give him.