Chapter 20

Oooh an update!!! hahaha LOL sorry just feeling crazy today, maybe because I'm a little sick.

So because you said yes, here's Chapter 20, Xander's POV.

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 20

Xander’s POV

“No, you will always be mine, Sammie.”

My mate is so beautiful, she look so perfect here in my arms.

I leaned closer to my sweet mate’s neck zoning out any words she’s saying that she was not mine. After what I’m about to do, she can no longer deny that she’s mine.

I deliberately run my lips on the junction of her neck and shoulder, my lips curved into a smile when I felt her large intake of breath. I slowly opened my mouth, my teeth brushing against her skin. Sammie was now holding her breath, but as my extending canine scratch her skin she started to wriggle out of my arms.

“No!” She protested but her voice lacks conviction.

Holding her tighter in her place, I sink in my teeth into her, marking her forever mine.

‘Ours.’

Yes, ours. She will be forever ours, mine and my wolf.

Her words of protest were now replaced by moans of pleasure, delight and contentment. She’s now holding into me tightly while I was sinking my teeth deeper to mark her. As I retracted my teeth, I felt her go limp on my hold. After marking every fem wolf they lose almost all their energy, just like their shifting for the first time.

“Why?” My sweet mate asked in a very raspy voice as I lick clean my mark to her, erasing some of her spilled blood.

“Shhhh, sleep now love.” I whispered into her ears my lips touching her earlobes. “Close your eyes.” I felt her shiver on my arms as she leaned on to my shoulder falling to her much needed sleep.

I put her securely in my arms and started walking inside the pack house, wanting to put Sammie on my bed where she can sleep comfortably.

“Xander?” My head turns up when I heard Nick called my name, and my anger rolled in when I saw him looking at my mate.

‘How dare he, she’s ours!’ I perfectly agree to my wolf.

I angrily snarled at Nick, and I saw how his curious face change bit by bit to the look of realization. He then raised both his hands above his head and cautiously steps back.

I felt my mate flinch in my arms. She was disturbed by my snarl. I whispered soothing words to her ears before giving Nick a last look of warning and walk up the flight of stairs to my room.

As the distance between us and Nick was growing, the realization on what I just did hit me. The effect of the marking is now starting.

For me, the male were, I will be strongly possessive of her, an example of that is what you saw awhile ago, and it’s no joke, me and my wolf will not like any men around my mate, even though he’s just standing near her doing nothing.

While for my mate, the fem were, she will feel the want to always be beside me, close to me, it will physically and emotionally hurt for her when I will not be around. And also my scent is now her scent, she now smells just like me.

But that would only last for a week, after that my ‘over’ possessiveness, my scent on her and her wanting to be always near will slowly fade away little by little. Everything will be back to normal except that her scent will be mixed with a little of mine, it would be a warning to any other were that she’s ours.