Chapter 24

Ben Barnes as Xander Martin at the side, hope you like my choice of actor :)

I need a favor guys, can you also try my other work the friendship and the four season: Autumn Book, if it's only ok with you :)

And oh, don't forget to drop some comments! :)

ENJOY! 

Chapter 24

Back so Sammie’s POV

“You’re such a party pooper.” Lana is standing in front of us, looming at us, complaining that we were just sitting here not socializing with the others. Personally it was ok to me. I’m in the arms of my mate, so why bother?

“We’ll follow.” Xander dismissively said, but I don’t think he mean it. He was not looking at her. How do I know? His face was buried in my hair.

“Sam?” Lana called out to me, making sure that Xander will stick to his words.

“Yes, we’ll join you, promise.” That made Lana leave us alone to join the others again at the swimming pool.

“I thought she’s not gonna leave.” Xander said while trailing small kisses to my neck down to my back.

“I think we should really join them now.” I heard a grunt of disapproval coming from my mate. “Come on. I don’t like to wait for them to drag us there. That will surely be a mess.” I then tried to stand up, but suddenly my whole world started to go around and around, losing my balance I was readying my butt for the impact of my fall. But thankfully Xander wrap his arms on my waist and steadied me in time.

“You had enough beer already.” I slowly nodded my head as my world started to stay still again, I momentarily closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening it again and thankfully the dizziness was almost gone. “Let’s put you inside the pool so the haziness will be gone.”

“Don’t you dare, Xander. The water’s freezing.” But Xander didn’t hear me and still put me in his shoulder like a sack of rice. “Xander put me down!” He just continued walking while laughing not even bothering to respond on my protest. “Love, come on, please.” I know it was a low blow but guess what, I think it worked. Xander slowly made me change my position in his arms I was then cradled like a baby. I was expecting him to put me down so I loosen my hold on his neck but that was the biggest mistake I did. After loosening my arm he carelessly threw me to the freezing water of the pool!

My body stilled as the ice cold water touched my body, making me gasp which led for the water to come rushing to my mouth. I immediately closed it and started to sway my arms and legs so I can stand straight again, when I felt my toes touched the tiled flooring of the pool I then let my head emerge from the water.

“You are so dead, Xander!” I practically shouted at him, that made my friends stopped laughing.

“I think you need to start running man.” I heard Macky whispered to my mate, and he was right, ‘cause the moment I touch that amazing skin of his, I’m gonna ravish him, wooh, no, no, I’m angry right now, yes I’m totally pissed.

I swam my way at the side of the pool, and pulled myself up as I saw Xander backing away from me and started to run. And I didn’t think twice on chasing him, even if he is strong I’m still pretty sure that I was faster than him.

Xander was running, sometimes slamming to people that earned him look of annoyance that he just shouted back a ‘sorry’ and continued to run. But a smile was etched on my face when I saw Sasa and Trish blocking my mate.