Chapter 10

Author's Note:

Waaah sorry guys for the late upload :(

anyway, happy vacation for me :)

Enjoy :*

Chapter 10

ROGUES! How did they get inside the territory? Impossible!

There were five menacing looking rogues in front of us, with eyes hungry for a kill. And before I could react on what’s in front of me I heard Katie and Max howling for their mates. In a split second the five menacing looking rouges pounced their way to us. I automatically went in front of Lana, she just shifted and she has no training at all.

I saw the black wolf aiming for my neck but I speedily blocked his attack using my front paws. He backed down a little but I didn’t let down my defense and as I expected he attacked again letting his claws out. I swiftly danced out of the way of his claw but I think he anticipated and change the direction of his claws and it perfectly landed just above my neck under my ears giving me deep cuts there.

I yelped in pain as I stepped back to compose myself. I felt blood dripping out of my neck but I think he didn’t cut any major artery, thank God.

The smell of blood was now infused in the air; it was not just my blood. I looked at one of my side making sure my friends are ok but to my horror I saw Evie under a huge gray wolf ready to bite off her head.

Before I could make a move the black wolf launched himself again to me hitting me straight to my body. I went down to the ground with a loud thud. Maybe it was because of the adrenaline with a mix of worry for my friend that I didn’t feel the slightest of pain.

I shot back up then maneuvered my wolf up to knock the black wolf to the ground; I immediately dig my claws deep into the black wolf’s side, making sure I made a really serious damage to his body, but before I can dig my claws deeper, teeth sink in to my hind legs making me howl in pain.

The pain was gone as soon as I felt it. And I sensed it or rather I sensed him, my mate. Xander was now on top of the wolf who has bitten my leg. He looked up giving me an accusing look before reaping away the wolf’s life. He knows.

I slowly stepped back not even noticing that Macky’s wolf got the black wolf I was fighting awhile ago. Turning around I half run-drag my body away from my mate, my injured leg stopping me on going faster.

This is not happening right? I need to wake up; yes I’m just sleeping beside the spring with my friends. But my leg is really hurting, so this must be true.

I don’t know how far I went but minutes after I started to drag myself away from the fight I sensed him getting closer and closer to me, but I didn’t stop, I even tried to go faster.

Before I knew it I was in the ground, my mate’s wolf pinning me.

“Shift.” He said with a very stern voice after shifting back to his human form. “Shift back Samantha, before my wolf loses control and mark you unwillingly.” My body froze. I stopped breathing when he nuzzled me on my wolf’s neck making him relaxed. “Please Sammie.”

I don’t know how but I think it was my wolf that let out my human form, so now here I am in the middle of the woods butt naked with my mate. But still I didn’t move I was still facing the ground.

“Why?” He licked the wound on my neck helping it to heal faster, and I stiffen with the sparks flying all over my body. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Even if I wanted to I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t tell him that I was afraid, right?

“I beg you Sammie before my wolf comes out and forcefully claim you, please speak up.” Xander was now trembling; he was controlling his wolf not to come out. I need to speak up before something we both don’t like happens.