Chapter 13

Author's Note:

GUYS!!! I'm dying to know what you think about this story I wrote. I was really sad when only one of you commented, so for a reward I'll dedicate to her this chapter. Thank you maxie18!

I'll be waiting for your comments, okie?????

And don't forget to read my other story Friendship and the Four Seasons: Autumn :) 

Just click the external link or go to my profile and check it out. Thank you loves!

Chapter 13

“Xander, what’s wrong?” But my mate didn’t even look at me; almost all of the students in the cafeteria were looking our way. Putting his phone back to his pocket he suddenly grabbed my hand and drag me. “Hey, awww!”

“Shit.” And without any preamble Xander carried me bridal style without telling me what’s going on. He didn’t even look at our friends when they called his name.

“What’s the matter, Xander?” He just gritted his teeth and continued walking. Who the hell called that made my mate freak out like this?

He went straight to the school parking lot and carefully put me inside the car and run fast at the other side to sit at the driver seat still not telling me anything.

“Where are we going?” I tried to ask another question to maybe get his attention but he just grip the stirring wheel tighter as he started to drive his car.

“Your cousin Maria was gotten by the rogues.” He finally spoke up in gritted teeth. Wait, what? Who?

“Gotten by the rogues? Maria?” I look at him bewildered.

“Yes, your uncle is here.” He still didn’t look at me, he was I think driving at the speed of a hundred and twenty but surprisingly I don’t feel worried about my safety, I was worried about him acting this strange.

“Uncle? I’m confused Xander. I don’t have a cousin named Maria.” This is really confusing but I guess I need him to calm down first before telling all the details.

“I’ll explain to you when we get there.” At least I’ll get the answers later. Oh wait. I suddenly looked back at him.

“Where are we exactly going?” He took a deep breath before answering my question.

“At the pack house.” And we both fell silent after that, me not really knowing what to tell him. And not really wanting to push my luck on this state of him.

I stepped out of his car as fast as I can, really wanting to know what was all this about. He patiently walked beside me matching my pace even though he really look agitated, I think he just want to run straight inside their house.

As we neared the front door a man’s loud voice was heard, I didn’t recognize it. My mate frantically opened the door and the man I think whose voice I heard outside looked at him in fool rage and before I can react he punched my mate straight on his face!

I saw red, I was about to jump straight to the one who attacked my mate but two strong hands stopped me. I don’t know whose hands was it and I don’t care but I’m sure it was not my mate.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!” I didn’t recognize my own voice; it was a mixed of my voice and a growl. My wolf is now in the verge of coming out, I can feel her claws. I wanted to shift but those hands were fighting me too damn hard that I can’t completely shift.

‘How dare him! He should pay!’ I totally agreed to my wolf, I know I was all acting on my wolf instinct on protecting my mate, but I don’t care nobody messes with what’s mine!