He's back and he's a Bad Boy? Chapter 18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

"Shh, be quiet! Spencer! My god you would think there was a dinosaur in the room by the noise your feet are making!" Someone whispered furiously as more people shuffled around my room. It had been 2 weeks since the 'Party' which means I have missed two weeks of school and just stayed home and slept like I am trying to do now but there is a herd of elephants in my room.

"Well I am sorry for having normal sized feet!" Someone hissed back at the first person, I sunk deeper into my mattress and tried to block out their incessant disruption.

"What are you saying? That I don't have normal sized feet?" They hissed back, why are these people in my room anyway? Can’t they see I'm trying to mend a broken heart with the ancient art of sleep!

"Guys! Shut up! You’ll wake her up!" Someone new hissed at the other two, it was a man’s voice but I'm still half asleep I don't know whose.

"Isn't that why where here anyway?" The first two whispered back at the guy.

"Yes but we're not here to wake her up with your arguing!" The guy shot back, there was more shuffling in the room and the sound of paper being jostled.

"Well you're no better! You might wake her up as well!" One of the girls retorted.

"Guys we’re not here to argue! Okay so pull yourself together!" The guy sighed in obvious frustration; they all started bickering again and ditched the idea of whispering.

"Okay! What the hell is going on?!" I yelled and sat up in bed. I had, had enough of this; can't a girl sleep in peace? I stared at three sets of eyes all staring at me in shock. Of course it was Spencer, Peyton and Dutchie! Who else would dare interrupt me while I was sleeping. They all just smiled sheepishly at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled and smiled but they looked nervous, like I might kill them at any minute and trust me the thought was tempting. I was so deep in planning their deaths it took me a minute to register what they said. It was my birthday? oh my god I forgot my own birthday! It’s my 17th birthday and I didn't even know it.

"Uh go away!" I groaned and flopped back and pulled the covers over my head again, trying to block out the world. I had become quite skilled at it in the last 2 weeks.

"Oh no you don't!" Peyton yelled and pulled the covers off my entire bed.

"Was that really necessary?" I mumbled through my pillow.

"You're spending the day with us, it's your birthday and you have to do as we say!" Spencer joined and grabbed a hold of one ankle and Dutchie grabbed the other, what the hell?

" It's actually the other way around you guys, and what are you-" I screamed as the each pulled me off the end of my bed by my ankles, I fell face to the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys!?" I yelled and them from the ground, Spencer and Dutchie high five each other while Peyton has moved over to my closet and is now rummaged through the clothes.