He's back and he's a Bad boy? Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN.

Ryder's POV

I pulled up outside Audrey's house dropping her home after we went to Paint ball again, and this time I kicked her ass, she had paint splatters all in her hair "Well I’ll see you later Girlfriend" I said as I turned the car off and smiled at her, I was actually starting to like the sound of calling her Girlfriend.

"Thanks again for today, do you want to come inside Boyfriend?" She asked and smiled, her smile was amazing, she had perfectly straight white teeth. I remember when she had braces in the 6th grade, she looked adorable even with braces.

"I better not, your parents are probably home and I don't want to make them mad again" I said even though I really wanted to go inside and spent more time with her.

"Oh yeah that's probably best, I'll see you later then?" She asked and smiled at me.

"Just try and stop me" I replied and leant towards her and she responded by meeting her lips with mine, it was just a small kiss not something I'm used to but I liked it. I pulled away and smiled at her as she climbed out of the car and walked through her front door.

I have a Girlfriend? What the hell? I'm happy about it but how am I going to get this past Byron for the next couple weeks while he's visiting? and what about Matt's plan? It doesn't feel right going ahead with it now that I actually was starting to like Audrey, but how am I supposed to explain that to Matt without looking like I screwed him over? Shit what am I going to do? I don't want to stop seeing Audrey or go ahead with Matt's plan but everyone is expecting different things from me!

I walked through my front door and headed towards the stairs when I ran into Byron "Dude where have you been? We had plans to hit up the clubs tonight and you totally bailed on me!" Byron complained and looked at me for an explanation.

"Oh man, I'm sorry I totally forgot I was... um out with some friends from school and lost track of time I guess, Sorry" I replied trying to make it seem legit but his facial expression told me he didn't believe me completely.

"Yeah whatever man, you owe me! I'm going out anyway" He said as he headed for the front door and left slamming the door behind him. Damn he's mad and knows something is up.

I walked upstairs and flopped on my bed and groaned in frustration, what am I going to tell people? Because people will tell everyone that Audrey and I are dating and then Matt will find out and expect me to go ahead with the plan and then Byron might find out and he is not one to mess with when he's mad and he will be mad if he finds out I might be falling for a girl, he thinks it's a sign of weakness and I don't want him to think that I'm weak because I'm not.

Audrey's POV

As soon as I got inside I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and dialled Peyton's number, she answered on the second ring.

"Hey hey Hepburn! Where the hell did you go for the whole day!" She yelled when she answered the phone and I couldn't hold it in any more, I let out a blood curdling scream.

"AAAHHHHH!! I WENT ON A DATE WITH RYDER!!!" I screamed into the phone so loud my ears were ringing and I heard a massive thump on the other line, did she just fall off her furniture?

"Whoa! What the hell was that?! Did you say you went out and drank cider? Because if you did... I don't approve.. that you did it without me!" She yelled back.

"Sorry! no I didn't drink cider I said I went out with Ryder! As in we're dating!" I squealed using my indoor voice.

"WHAT! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!?” She screamed back and this time I was the one to fall off the edge of my bed from fright.