He's back and he's Bad Boy? Chapter 15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

Audrey's POV

I got home in less than ten minutes, I had to break a few speed limits to accomplish that but I was so mad I didn't care right now. How could Ryder blame me for what happened at that Diner? I had done nothing but be nice and helpful to Layla and she just walked on in, in all her beautiful model whore attire and thought that she could walk all over me? Yeah there was no way I was going to take that sitting down! If I hadn't stood up for myself and gotten physical with her she would have jumped Ryder right then and there, right in front of me!

And before I knew she would have been on his face and I would have been blind for life! So how could he blame me? I was only standing up for myself because he wouldn't do it for me, some boyfriend he is turning out to be!

"Hi Honey you're home early! How was work?" My mum greeted me when I walked through the door. I stopped and just glared at her telling her not to make any sudden movements right now.

"So it went well?" My dad chimed in and had a big grin on his face, knowing clearly that I was not in a good mood but still chose to stir the pot.

"Oh shut it Darren!" I snapped and glared at him and stormed up stairs in fluster whilst making frustrated bear noises and my brother poked his head out of his room clearly hearing my tantrum.

"Ooh bear season's here early this year!" He teased and grinned at me.

"We don't have bears here, butthole!" I snapped back and stared at him like he was rapid or stupid, perhaps both.

"Could have fooled me" He retorted and closed his door before I could hit him, and oh did I want to.

I stomped into my room and slammed my door shut and heard someone swear. "Shit Audrey! Take your rage out on Ryder not your door and my face!" Peyton whined and rubbed her nose.

"How long have you been behind me?" I asked I didn't even hear her come in the front door let alone behind me.

"Not long, but maybe I should have said something but I was afraid you would hit me if I got in your line of vision" She said and walked into my room and sat cross legged on my bed, She had her hair hanging long and curly down her back and she had a plain white tank top on and light blue skinny jeans with rips on the legs, and she had a black leather jacket that stopped above her belly button and her black high top converse. This girl has style and is drop dead gorgeous which is not helping my recently bruised ego.

"I'm not really up for talking right now" I said and flopped on to my bed and let out another frustrated groan.

"Do I look like I care? You’re talking about it and we're going to sort this out because you're my best friend and I hate seeing you this mad and upset" Peyton said and lied down next to me on my bed.

"I hate it when you're nice and understanding!" I said and we just layed there for a few seconds thinking about what I just said but then just ended up laughing it off.

"So how are we going to sort this out?" Peyton finally asked I was hoping she would get side tracked and forget why she came here but this is Peyton we're talking about, she is girl on a mission nothing gets by her.

"I don't know! I am so mad at him for not standing up for me and letting Layla treat me like that! I'm not the kind of girl that needs a guys to fight her battles but it would have been nice if he had said something instead of just sitting there and then the only thing he does say is that he will see her later! He is such a dickhead and has no clue" I ranted and was breathing heavy because I had said all that in one go and needed air.