He's back and he's a Bad Boy? Chapter 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

"Wakey wakey..." I heard someone whisper in my ear but I ignored it and continued to sleep or tried to but whoever it was in my ear had other ideas.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BITCH!" they screamed in my ear and I sprung up for where I was sleeping which was the lunch table and fell on my ass.

"DUTCHIE what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him as he was killing himself laughing and him and Peyton high fived. I know what you're thinking, where is Spencer? I though her and Dutchie were best friends? Yeah well ever since she started dating Matt she doesn't sit with us that often which has led to me and Peyton trying to keep Dutchie happy and away from a state of depression.

****FLASHBACK*****

"Hey Audrey, where's Spencer today I have amazing news!" Dutchie yelled at me as I arrived at school after my date at the ice rink with Ryder two days earlier so I hadn't seen Spencer since Matt.G party. Oh crap the party! Dutchie didn't know yet.

"Erm no I haven't Dutchie there is something I should tell you.." I railed of not sure where to start.

"I got tickets to Sleeping with Sirens for me and Spencer in 3 months! she is going to freak out!" He did a girl squeal and was jumping around like a crazy person. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

"Oh that's great! but I really have to talk to you" I said and tried to calm him down, I didn’t want him to find out from someone like Matt because that would be like watching a pet store catch fire, to damn painful.

"Yeah sure one second I just saw Spencer standing over there, with Matt?" He phrased the last part as a question and looked at me to see if I was just as confused at the new development but I just gave a weak smile.

"Audrey what is going on? Spencer and Matt have never spoken a word to each other before so why are they talking and laughing and KISSING!? Audrey what the hell?!" He yelled as he saw Spencer and Matt join in a make out session against the locker.

"Dutchie I'm sorry but he asked her out at his party on Friday and she said yes" I said and looked at the ground to avoid his eyes that I knew were glaring at Spencer and Matt.

"He what?! She what?! Why?" He started to ramble of questions but never break away from looking at Spencer and Matt macking on against the lockers.

"Honestly I have no idea" I said and took another look at the two love birds and still didn't understand it.

"Well I don't trust him" He said through clenched teeth.

"Me neither but we can't say anything because we'll lose Spencer as a friend if we ruin her frist real relationship" I said and tried to get him to see my point of view.

"I know but look at him over there putting his hands all over her and trying to eat her face!" He bunched his fist and we both grimaced at the scene before us, Spencer was leaning on Matt who was against the locker and running his hands all over her back and down further.

"That’s it! That son of a bitch thinks he can touch her like that!" Dutchie yelled when Matt's hands stopped of Spencer bum and squeezed, I feel like I should burn my eyes from the sight she is my best friend and is being groped before my eyes!

"Wait! No Dutchie if you go over there she will never forgive us for ruining it for her!" I begged and grabbed on to his arm but he just shook it off.

"She deserves better than that asshole! She deserves the best even though I'm not it" He admitted and stormed off in their direction.

"Hey assface! Get your hands off her!" Dutchie yelled and Spencer and Matt looked up in his direction.