He's back and he's a Bad boy? Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN.

Audrey’s POV

I was woken up from a very detailed and delicious dream about a certain next door neighbour. By some obnoxious beeping noise it took me a second to realise it was my alarm clock, groaning and rolling over to slam my hand down on the snooze button and rolling to the edge of my bed I legit flopped on to my floor before getting to my feet.

Dragging my feet to the mirror, eyes still half closed I saw my reflection and thought 'Girl we have got some serious maintenance to do before you can even leave this house' my hair was flopped over my face which was all red and puffy from sleeping on it and I had forgotten to take my makeup off, so I looked like I had been punched in both eyes. Great I'm going to look like I was mugged on my way to the shower.

Walking out of my room and to the bathroom, out of habit I just went to walk right through the door way, but I was still half asleep and ran into a closed door, what the hell? This door is always open! I heard the shower stop and the blow dryer start up. Seriously? I am going to be so late and I need to look my best, I can't just look sexy and kissable one day and then show up looking like a hobo who was mauled by a bunch of street cats the next day!

"Hurry up you twerp! I need to get in there! How long are you going to be?!" I yelled banging on the door.

"I need to lather, rinse and repeat, because someone has to be the good looking child in this family!" my twerp of a little brother yelled back.

Life would be so much easier if I was an only child! I was about to bang on the door again when the door flew open and my brother steped out and looked me over and cringed "Jeez what happened to you? did you get mauled by street cats on your way to the shower?" he teased as I raised my hand to bitch slap him, he flinched back just as my dad walked out of his room and saw us he looked at me and grinned before bowing his head and said "Namaste Audrey!" and then Damen and him high fived over my head, damn why does everyone in this family have to be taller than me?

I glared at them both "I'm surrounded by idiots! I have to be adopted?" I said shaking my head at them.

"For the thousandth time honey, you are not adopted!" my mother appeared from behind my father.

"You sure about that? They could have done a switch at the hospital" I shot back at her.

"Honey you are the fruit of my womb, I would know my own child so no you're not adopted" she said dead serious. I'm the fruit of her what?

I sighed and walked into the bathroom but not before my brother made a joke about how if my parents did adopt why would they choose a weirdo like me? Swearing to get him back for that I slammed the bathroom door shut and went for a shower. I have to smell fresh when I get to school to see Ryder. The memory of last night came back and made me grin and give a slight giggle.

Forty-five minutes later and I’m dressed in black skinny jeans with red Vans my leather jacket and a white tank top with the Eiffel tower roughly spray painted in black. My hair hanging loose and my makeup looking pretty damn flawless, I love it when my face works with me and not against me like it usually does.

I went down stairs and saw my family sitting at the table all eating breakfast I was still pissed off at them for teasing me and confirming that I’m not adopted. I just glared at Damen as I walked over and grabbed a piece of toast. I made eye contact with my parents and just glared “Stacey, Darren" I nodded at them in acknowledgement I only used their first names when I was pissed. Without another word I walked away and towards the garage but not before slapping Damen over the head.