He's back and he's a Bad Boy? Chapter 20: The finale

CHAPTER TWENTY: THE FINALE

It has been 2 months since Ryder was in the accident, he was released one week after the accident. He and was on crutches for a couple weeks so he missed the last week of school and people started rumours that he died and that I ran him over with my car and if I hadn't stayed when he asked me to, the idea would have probably tempted me and it wouldn't be a rumour.

***FLASHBACK TO THE HOSPITAL***

"You came" Ryder half asked, half stated after the nurse had come and left, He was now sitting up in bed propped up by lots of pillows.

"Well I wanted to see if you had actually been admitted for a car accident and not actually a herpes testing" I joked and he laughed but then winced at the pain which probably meant he had a broken rib or two.

"Even while I am here on my death bed you still can joke about my herpes" He smiled and I laughed.

"You're not on your death bed you drama queen! And I will always joke about your herpes" I laughed.

"You don't know, I could just pop off at any minute and you will be crushed because you lied and gave me false hope thinking I wasn't go to die" He exaggerated and I just stared at him like he was crazy.

"What's this about my son dying from herpes?" Karen asked from behind me and I nearly jumped ten feet because I didn't hear her come in.

"I'm not dying of herpes mum, relax" Ryder reassured her and looked at me, I was trying to contain my laughter, I could feel my face turning red from trying to hold it in.

"Oh but you still have the herpes?" his mum asked and that did it, I lost it I let it all out and was gasping for air between laughs and clutching my stomach.

"What? No! Mum I don't have herpes!" Ryder whined which only made me laugh harder; he stared at me like he was saying 'really you're finding this funny?'

"I know you don't honey, I had you checked when you arrived unconscious" She added and grinned at me, I laughed more.

"You did what?! That’s sexual abuse woman! You can't do that" Ryder yelled and his eyes widened to a size where I thought they might fall out.

"Kidding! I was just joking honey, careful you might pop a stitch" She smiled at him and he just glared crossing his arms but wincing from the pressure and let them flop down beside him.

"So I am totally going to make the situation awkward but that's what I live for, are you two back together?" Karen asked and I froze and Ryder stopped to stare at me.

"Erm, we have really, um discussed that uh topic yet" I stuttered and kept my head down.

"Yeah I figured because if you were there would have been a do not disturb sign on the door, If you get what I mean?" She laughed and winked at the both of us, I blushed and Ryder's mouth hung open.

"Oh my god mum, just leave! This is hospital for heaven’s sake we have more class than that" Ryder said and I just turned to stare at him.

"No no, there is no need for any class! There hasn't been any do not disturb moments! It wouldn't matter if this was a 5 star hotel there would be none of that, ever!" I rambled and Ryder was laughing and Karen was just grinning at me.

"Okay, I'm going to go. Should I put a do not disturb sign up?" She joked as she headed to the door.

"Yes please" Ryder teased and I glared at him.