He's back and he's a Bad Boy? Chapter 12

All rights reserved ©

CHAPTER TWELVE.

The next three weeks went by really fast, school picked up and before I knew it I was up to my shoulders in assignments and exams and barely had time to breath but every

weekend of almost every weekend Ryder found the time to take me out, sometimes it was just to the movies or to the shops but I didn't care, I was just happy we could spent time together. We had made it past two weeks so I was pretty happy and from what i could see so was Ryder, for being the town player and school bad boy he had surprisely become boyfriend material, he was still just as cocky as ever and all the girls still fell at his feet and he was not oblivious to that.  

We weren't your typical couple, we didn't spend hours telling each other what we like about each other, or fight over who was going to hang up first or call each other every day, we were quite the opposite as we called each other the worst names and fought like cats and dogs and laughed at each others expense. So you could say we were the most destructive couple to walk the planet but for some reason that worked for us.

"Audrey!" someone yelled snapping me from my thoughts, I shook my head and turned around to see Henry standing behind me smiling, Henry and I worked together at the local diner. I'm not even kidding the diner is just called 'The Diner', Henry was tall and skinny with short brown hair that was completely shaved on the sides but had hair on top that was styled in a small mohawk, I hated it but he loved so what are you going to do? He was eighteen and one hundred percent gay and he loved to let everyone know.

"Sorry Henry! I was off the fairies, whats up?" I asked.

"A couple just sat down in your section" He said and pointed in the direction of the diner that was my section, where a young couple just sat down.

"Great" I mumbled, I had worked for 4 hours tonight already and still had one hour left and I just wanted to sleep.

I walked over to the table in my work uniform which was a plain white button up shirt and what was meant to be black business pants but I substituted for my black skinny jeans and black vans.

"Hi my name is Audrey and I will be your waiter today, can I get you any drinks to start off with?" I asked the couple in my most professional voice and gave them a polite smile.

"Um yeah can I please get a diet coke and a rasberry ice tea" The guy asked, he was short and had blonde hair that was swept across his forhead and wore a beanie on top, he was quite attractive.

"Yeah sure, have you decided on any appetisers or do you still need time?" I asked politely and smiled at his girlfriend, who was just as short as the guy she had long bleach blonde hair that was ninety percent extensions and was wearing a tie dye midrif top and light blue ripped mini shorts, or should I say underwear. FYI Ladies if you can see you bum cheeks or your Hooha then they are not pants no matter how hot your boyfriend says you look in them.

"Can we have a minute?" She replied and looked me up and down and smirked at me, yep my bitch radar just just hit the nail on the head with this one.

"Sure thing, I'll be back in a minute" and I walked off and headed to the kitchen to get their drinks.

"So? Audrey? do you know that couple?" Henry asked and jumped up on a couple on storage boxes near the freezer and swung his legs back and forth.

"No why? do you?" I asked, why would he want to know if I knew them?

"Oh I wanted to know what team the guy played for, are they together or does he play for the Elton Johns?" he asked and grinned at me and wiggled his eyebrows.