He's back and he's a Bad boy? Chapter 6

CHAPTER SIX.

Audrey's POV

5 minutes later and I'm looking in the mirror and thinking that considering I did this in under 10 minutes, I look good. Wearing a long black silk tank top hanging loose over a bright red pencil skirt that goes to my mid thigh, my hair hanging in loose waves down my back and to give the outfit a bit of edge my black Doc Martens, yes I know what you're thinking, Doc Martens with a skirt? What was she thinking? But FYI I like to mix it up a bit and just so you know Doc Martens make any outfit look hot.

Adding my makeup on, yes I wear makeup because my face it just Ugh! without it. I added some makeup but not so much that I look like a hooker, just enough to impress 'Keep it classy, Never trashy, just a little bit nasty' is what I like to think.

"Audrey Katarina Fitzgerald! If you're not down stairs in 30 seconds I will kick your butt!" my Mum screamed from down stairs I knew she was joking, at least I hoped she was.

"I'm coming! Calm down Woman!" I yelled back from the bathroom before grabbing my phone and reluctantly going down stairs. I so don't want to go to that horrid place where I know he is.

"Honey, really? Your Doc Malvins? it’s a dinner not a rock concert" my mother complained looking my outfit up and down as I arrived down stairs.

"Ok firstly it’s Doc Marten not Malvins! And secondly, this is how I dress I don't care where we're going..Unless it's church because we all know if I dress like this to church, I am definitely going to hell" I said waving my hand in front of my body, that is why I don't go to church, that and because no offence to religious people I think it's a load of rubbish, but that's just me, each to their own and all.

"Can we just get this over with? I had a date with a nerdy yet still sexy guy from Teen Wolf!" I asked slumping my shoulders and dragging my feet to the front door.

"Behave!" my mother warned before looking at my brother and my dad "That means you two as well!" I laughed at their expressions of mock horror before putting their arms up in surrender and nodding their heads promising to behave.

Less than a minute later we were at the neighbour’s front door.

"It's not to later to turn around and pretend we all got the flu in the last hour!" I beg my mother to no avail.

"Don't be ridiculous! This will be fun and if it's not at least pretend it is!" she warned giving me a stern look then making me groan and roll my eyes. Just as my mum was about to knock, the door swung open in that horror film kind of way, like when the victim is at an abandoned house and is about to knock and walk in, then the door miraculously swings open and there’s no one there. Well at least this time there was someone on the other side "Hi Welcome Welcome! Please come in!" a small brown haired woman with beautiful green eyes squealed.

We all stepped in and stood there awkwardly as we all looked around the small yet cosy house, it was wooden floored with white walls that had a smattering of floral patterns in the top corners making the house look so cute, there were photo frames and knick knacks everywhere it was kind of sweet. I saw the stairs up a head and thought that must be where the dickhead is hiding hopefully he'll stay there and won't know I'm here, but what are the odds of that happening? Zero to One chance I tell you.

"You must be Audrey! Wow you're so pretty just like your Mama" the lady squealed before grabbing me and bringing me in for a big hug. I was so shocked I just stood there and awkwardly patted her back.

"Uh thank you Mrs Daniels" I replied awkwardly, can this evening go quicker please?

"Oh call me Karen! Mrs Daniels sounds so old!" she through her head back and laughed. Oh great she's a cackler.