He's back and he's a Bad boy? Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE.

Audrey's POV

"I can't believe you hit me in the balls!" Ryder whined for the millionth time since we left paint ball.

"I'm sorry! I was aiming for your leg!" I apologised but I was killing myself laughing on the inside, I can still remember his face when I hit him. Sweet victory for me at least.

"Well you were way off!" He whined again, god he's such a baby!

"Oh don't be such a baby! You don't see me crying and you shot me in the ass! Numerous times!" I laughed I just couldn't help it! Best date ever!

"Yeah but your ass isn't your pride and manhood!" He shot back but wasn't mad anymore he smiled at me as he pulled up outside me house.

"Oh you'll get over it. Anyway um...Thanks for tonight it was really fun" I said awkwardly and started getting out of the car.

"You're welcome, it was fun apart from the genital abuse" He replied and smirked at me, and getting out of the car to walk me to the door. What a gentlemen, it probably won't last more than 5 minutes.

"Again I'm sorry about that but now maybe you'll think twice before messing with me" I laughed and stopped outside me door and just looked at him.

"But its fun messing with you! You make this really cute face and you're nose crinkles when you're mad!" He laughed and lightly touches the tip of my nose that slight gesture made me shiver.

"Shut up!" I laughed and shoved his arm.

"Anyway thanks again for tonight I had a really fun time kicking your ass in paint ball!" I laughed and went to walk through my front door, when he grabbed my wrist and spun me back around to face him. We were so close I swear he could hear my heart thumping in my chest and my breath hitch.

"I had a lot of fun with you too Audrey" He whispered as he bent down and we were about to kiss when the front door swung open.

"Well what have we here?" My dad said front the door way and my mum stood next to him.

"Um...Hi dad...Ryder was just dropping me home!" I rambled and stepped away from Ryder.

"I know what you are doing! And there will be none of that on my porch!" He yelled back and glared at Ryder.

"Dad it was just a date! Calm down" I pleaded him to stop embarrassing me.

"And we all know what that really means!" Oh lord why do you hate me? Please let him stop!

"Wait, what? What does it mean?" My mum chimed and looked at my dad asking for the answer, sometimes she was so out of loop, still living in the 70's.

"Three words mum! 16 and pregnant!" my brother yelled from where he was sitting on the stairs just enjoying the show. Little butt muncher!

"That's it young lady inside now!" My mum said and pulled me by the arm.

"Mum relax! Nothing happened! It was just a date, we went to paint ball!" I tried to calm her down.

"What is that? Code for something? Wait I don't want to know!" She said trying to silence me, God why are they so embarrassing?!

"And as for you Mr Daniels! Keep it in your pants and away from my daughter!" My dad yelled at Ryder who looked like a deer in the head lights. There goes my chance at date number two.

"Mr Fitzgerald I would never take advantage of Audrey, we really did just go on a date nothing happened!" Ryder tried to calm my dad down, it was kind of fun to see him squirm but this was just embarrassing me.