He's back and he's a Bad boy? Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR.

Audrey's POV

I didn't see Ryder for the rest of the day and on one hand I was over joyed and on the other hand I was disappointed I didn't get to talk to him so he can forgive and forget and leave me alone. I guess I’ll just have to catch him tomorrow, preferably before he decides to send me on my ass ...Again.

I chucked the rest of my books in my locker and grabbed my bag and walked down the hall to Spencer and Peyton's lockers where I saw they had just arrived and looked like they were complaining about something. Probably Biology homework.

"Hey Girlies! Ready to go?" I said leaning against some random locker.

"Sure one second" Peyton muttered while cursing about not finding her Biology Text book anywhere, I leaned over and tapped her on the shoulder and she looked at me and I just pointed to the books she had in her hands and pulled out her text book and waved it in her face while raising an eyebrow at her, she pursed her lips and pointed towards her book "oh hey look at that! I found it!" She smiled I just rolled my eyes "and they say I’m blind" I muttered walking past her to Spencers locker "Hey Spence do you still need a ride home or did your car get serviced?".

"Nah it's all good I got a ride with Fredweird, he owes me since he ate my cookie" I almost didn't know who she was talking about but then remember it was Dutchie, he's really called Freddy he was named after his great grandfather..Or maybe it was his grandmother. Anyway his family is odd that's why his sister is called Frenchie, from Grease. Weird.

"Oh okay sweetness I’ll catch you later" I yelled grabbing Peyton by her bag and pulling her to the car park.

"Whoa! Calm down Hepburn!? Release my bag before I land on my ass! What’s the rush?" She asked stumbling back since I was pulling her by the back of her bag.
"Rush? I’m not in a rush! I just have homework to do!" I rambled when really I just wanted to leave before I ran into a certain tall, green eyed sexy hunk of a dickhead.

"Yeah ok...And while we're on the topic of naming things that will never happen, I’m a fluffy pink unicorn called Shaniquia!" She joked not buying any of that homework crap "the last time you did homework was 7th grade" Damn she's good.

"Touché'" I said giving her credit for knowing me so well.

"Fine I just want to get out of here as soon as we can.. so let’s go, Shaniquia!" I said looking at her like she was a weirdo.

"Is this about Ryder Daniels?" she asked stopping in the middle of the car park smirking at me, making me blush and a smile tug at my mouth just at the sound of his name.
"Pfft what?! No! That’s ridiculous!" damn me and my inability to lie "can you just get your fluffy pink unicorn butt in the jeep!" I asked desperately pointing towards my baby, a Black Jeep Wrangler named Janice (yes I named my car so sue me)

"You're a shit liar, but I’ll get in the car if we can drive to Baskin Robins on the way?" she asked heading to the passenger seat.

"Fine. But you just ate! woman!" this chick is ridiculous when it comes to food, but she never puts on weight I mentally cursed, as I  looked at her tall tan and skinny frame, she had long curly brown hair with blue eyes. I mean if I were to go Lesbian I would be all over her like a fat kid on a cupcake but I’m not so I’ll stick with being her best friend.

"Yeah, but that was half an hour ago! I’m craving peanut butter and chocolate creamy goodness!" she yelled out my passenger window as she jumped in. I shook my head and laughed and walked to the driver’s side I nearly had to leap to get in the car. Damn my short genetics!

"Hi can I have two scoops please? one with choc chip cookie dough and the other Carmel fudge" I asked the guy behind the counter who was looking at Peyton a little too much, she was of course oblivious to anything other than her new chocolate and peanut butter flavoured boyfriend.

"Yoo-hoo!" I yelled waving my hand in the guys face and rolling my eyes as he dragged his eyes from my best friend.

"I would like to place my order Lover boy, or should I get my best friend over there to order for me, so maybe you'll listen" okay so maybe I was bit harsh but I wanted my ice cream and I wanted it now.

But I had to be mean because Peyton was oblivious to the guy, besides I was doing him a favour he looked like he was 14 and had a ginger man perm.

He shooked his head and faced me and looked me over looking disappointed, yeah yeah we get it I’m not a tall curly haired brunette with blue eyes "Sorry mam' can I take your order?" he asked sounding annoyed that I had interrupted his drool session.

"Oh I don’t know can you take my order? Without drooling on yourself? And don’t call me mam' I am not your mother!" I was getting annoyed now, we had been here for 15 minutes now and I wanted to get home.

5 minutes and several verbal attacks later I finally got my ice cream, I smiled and handed over the cash "Thanks Lover boy! oh and by the way she's way to old for you!" I smiled sweetly and grabbed Peyton’s arm and walked out.

"You did it again didn't you?" she asked giving me a disapproving look.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Audrey! You can't keep verbally abusing people in food service, first the McDonald’s drive through guy and then the Indian take out dude and now the ice cream guy?! We can probably never go in there ever again" she crossed her arms trying to not laugh.

"Hey! The MacDonald’s guy tried to get me to go out with him by asking me how I like my eggs, flipped, fried or fertilized!" I yelled trying to act disgusted but burst out laughing with Peyton gripping her stomach and gasping for air.
"It was a sweet but awful attempt at flirting, but you didn't need to throw your drink in his face!" she was killing herself laughing at the memory.
"Uh I think I did! It acted as a cold shower, so I did him a favour!" I justified myself.

The rest of the drive was pretty much us laughing at all the people I have verbally scarred for life and I realised that’s why I’m single because I shut them all down before they can even wink at me. That amused and depressed me.

"See you later Loser!" Peyton yelled as she jumped up the stairs of her porch. Man her house was nice it was white with a white roof and a cute little red door I always joked she had a house like Brooke in One Tree Hill. The house was surrounded by perfectly trimmed hedges. Damn it was nice.

"Talk to you later Shaniquia!" I yelled out the window and waved, I was going to hold that over her for a very long time.