Hes's back and he's a Bad boy?Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE.

Audrey's POV

"I DARE YOU TO MOOVEE!!!" I screeched at the top of my lungs as I drove down my street listening to 'Dare you to move' by Switchfoot yes I am aware of how old the song is but damn is it catchy. Belting out the lyrics and just completely grooving out in my car I was about to pull into the garage when mid-lyric I looked next door and there he was. In all his tall, tan, toned, and eight pack glory, my Douschebag of a neighbour. Ryder f**king-sex-god Daniels. Just seeing him staring into my car with that obnoxious smirk on his gorgeous face made me so angry but then I realised my window had still been down and he had heard me singing/screaming just moments ago. My eyes went wide and I floored the accelerator trying to get out of sight so I can die of yet again, embarrassment.

Not looking where I was going when I heard a crash and was jolted forward in my seat "Shit!" I screamed gripping the steering wheel and quickly jumped out of my car and ran to the hood and what do I see? that in my embarrassment and fluster I had forgotten to push the button and put the garage door up and I had just rammed my baby into the roller door and made a massive dent in the door and more importantly in my babies hood.

"Janice!" I yelled at my car (yes I refer to my jeep as Janice) I was about to scream in frustration when I heard a deep chuckle from behind me and I remembered I had an audience I turned around my face burning with embarrassment I thought I might burst Into flames. What do you know? There he is grinning and laughing at me.

"Wow had your license for long?" he asked through laughs I turned even redder if that's even possible I gave him a shove in the chest not that it did anything to move him "Shut up! I didn’t ask for your opinion!" I yelled turned back to my car and inspecting the damage and cringing as I looked at the damage that seemed to be getting worse the longer I looked at it. The hood had been completely crushed and bent back and I swear I saw smoke. Shit. I am so dead.

"My parents are going to kill me and then bring me back to life just so they can kill me again!" I groaned and crouched down on the ground and flopped on my butt and put my head in my hands.

"Probably" Ryder laughed in that obnoxious way of his. Ooh if I wouldn't break every bone in my hand I would punch him in the face right now.

I looked up and glared at him "If you're not going to say anything remotely helpfully just go! I'm sure you must have some poor girl’s virginity to take!" ok so that last bit was uncalled for but I was so mad I didn’t care right now.

"Are you volunteering?" he asked. That's It! I have had it up to my wits end with this dickhead, I stood up and glared at him "Look here smart ass either help me find a way to fix my car before my parents notice or get lost!" I yelled getting all up in his face I could smell his cologne and might I say. Daamn. If I wasn't so mad and was insane I would lick him just to taste it.

"Alright, alright! Calm down short stuff!" he put his hands up in surrender before putting them back in his pockets and that's when I realised, HE WAS SHIRTLESS! Only wearing a pair of black skinny jeans that hung dangerously low on his hips he had the V shaped thing buff guys have, his chest was perfectly tanned and toned and not a single hair in sight. Thank god, chest hair can be a major turn off.

"I do have an idea but first you have stop checking me out or you might start to drool" he laughed and I realised I was staring wide eyed at his perfectly toned chest, shaking my head and clearing my head I look back up at his face. Damn he is hot.

"I was not checking you out, I was actually thinking you should work out, you're starting to get flabby" I was so lying but I was trying to save myself the embarrassment.