He's back and he's Bad Boy? Chapter 16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

We just stood in the doorway, our mouths hanging a gape as we watched the hundreds of teenagers and strangers thrusting and grinding and making out right in front of us. One girl ran right past us with out her shirt on and giggling as some guys chased after and he was the one wearing her shirt.

"Wow" Peyton, Dutchie and I all said at the same time. This party was insane! there was beer pong, a keg and room with the door closed but smoke was coming from under it so I assumed that was the stoners room. The door from the stoners room flung open and a guy I had never seen before stepped out, wearing this slack cheesy smile of his face and he stumbled out of the room, stopped right in front of us and stared at Peyton.

"Well hello little girl! You are girl right? Because that would be so crazy if you weren't! I would be like whoa not again! You know what I mean little girl?" He rambled and stepped closer to Peyton and grinned at her.

I stepped back gripping onto Dutchie and Peyton's arms. Maybe this wasn't a good idea? coming here was just going to be a disaster that I didn't want to remember in the morning and I probably won't.

"Listen buddy! I am not a little girl! I am going to count to ten and if you're not gone by the time I get to 5 I will kick you so hard that those future children your parents want you to have so badly, the ones you secretly write about in your diary will be nothing but I long lost and forgotten memory! Got it?" She yelled at him and he just looked at her and had no idea what she just said, but he nodded anyway.

"Good" She smiled sweetly and started counting.

"One" She began and used her fingers to count.

"Two"

"Three"

"Four! you have one second left buddy before Stoner Junior the little sea monkey has to say bye-bye!" She threatened and held up four fingers in his face.

"Five" She finished and started at him, raised her eyebrow as if to say why are you still here?

"Okay you won't run away? I will make you run away!" She yelled and took of her shoes and hurled them at me to hold on to, I fumbled with them and gave them to Dutchie to hold on to.

"Oh now you can run? Run faster!" Peyton yelled as she chased the stoner down the hallway and she disappeared around the corner.

"And then there were two" I said as me and Dutchie just stood there staring after Peyton looking really confused.

"Wait why am I holding her shoes? Aren’t these yours anyway?" Dutchie said staring at the shoes he was holding on to for grim life, like they might be stolen any minute.

"Yeah they are but they didn't go with my outfit so I gave them to you" I smiled and laughed.

"Yeah they really don't suit your outfit but they are so nice!" Dutchie agreed and stared at the shoes.

"I know right?" I smiled and he nodded in agreement.

"Wait, are you saying they go with my outfit?" Dutchie froze and glared at me.

"No, they do not go with that outfit at all! Just hand them to the guy over there" I said and laughed at our conversation, I pointed to a random guy who had his back to us. Dutchie tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Kye?" I said, I was so shocked to see him here.

"Oh hey Audrey!" Kye grinned and pulled me into a big hug.

"Group hug! Bring in the love!" I heard from behind us and then the air was knocked out of me when me and Kye were both picked up in a big bear hug.