Squeal|

Hello! I've recently released the squeal for Ha. where you get to see the kids of Jay and Alec go through hardships mainly Elliott who finds the love of his life a year after he's graduated from high school and his lover happened to be friends with his younger siblings, Kai and Callian. If you want to check that out it's called Boys of Freedom (BoF), the first official chapter has been released!

Anyway, thank you so much for the support on this book and the feedback I've received from this first book was amazing consider it being my first. I hope you guys greatly enjoyed Ha. and are hoping to look into Boys of Freedom! Thank you for sitting in for my subpar writing and storyline!

Edit 11/07/2020:  WE HIT A 1000 READERS TODAY!  I was so shocked when I log in today absolutely shocked, you guys have supported this book so much and I'm so happy that you guys put in the effort to read it!  I really do hope for the old and new readers that you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it!  I can't say anything except thank you, thank you so much for supporting my first book.

Edit 12/ 12/ 2020: Excuse my language but y'all ARE FUCKING INSANE! TWO THOUSAND READERS! I'm completely baffled, we had only got one thousand readers a little over a month ago. I'm- wow just wow, you guys are so amazing and Im so thankful to have such amazing readers. I might go back and fix up the chapters so it easier to read for you guys, I'd also like to say that my Instagram (@authorof_bof) has exclusive content from mainly Boys of Freedom but I will start to add in my Ha. content for you guys to enjoy *shameless plug lmao*. Thank you again for this milestone that we reached together, you guys truely are the reason why I've decided to publish a new book. Y'all really keep blowing my mind and I'm shocked every time. Insane just insane.

Edit 01/07/2021: 👁👄👁 why we goin so fast?!  4.14k?  Seriously I actually have no words, nothing to say because I wasn't expecting this much feedback and support.  I-  y'all are amazing in every way and I am so thankful for your support!  Road to 10k?   Jk jk.  Love you all!