034|

Min-Jun

"Were you rapped?"

"Mr. Yoon!  Are you going to press charges?"

"Does this have anything to do with you disappearing awhile ago?!"

"Who raped you!?" I scowl and push past the reporters, Mark by my side.  Jun, Jay, and Alec walking close behind me.  Mark opens the door for me and I walk in, Jun and Alec coming in after.

"I'd like your attention please." Jay's voice was prominent over the reporters yelling,

"What is she doing?" Mark asks, clenching his fist.  I look at Jun and Alec, they both had the same expression as mine, confused.

"I— we don't know." I answer, watching as the reporters quickly quiet and take a step back.

"Whether the rumors are true or not, this matter is none of your business.  As a sister, I ask you peacefully, to drop the subject and move on." Her voice stays stern,

"Because you and I both know that I am not a women of patients," The reporters try taking a step closer, catching on every word she spoke.

"If I find out any reportin' on this subject— my brother, I'll personal visit you at your doorstep and it won't be pretty." Jay turns around and her guards starts to push away the reporters.  A employee hurries to open the door for her and she walks in with a unsettling expression on her face.

"I can't tell if she's about to burst or not..." Alec mumbles, as we start walking behind her.

"It's best we don't speak until she's cooled because I know for a fact she has about 2— 6 guns hidden in her office." I mention, Mark stiffen in fear. 

We step into the elevator with her, the music humming in the background.  Despite how tall we were, Jay seem to be standing the tallest.  Her head held high, shoulders stiff, face stoic.

"YJ.  Miss Andrews is waiting in your office." Lucas says, as we step out and walk straight to Jay's office.  Alec pushes open the door for us, standing beside Jay.  Esme stands up, papers in her hand.  Jay goes to her desk, she doesn't sit.  She stand and bends as she holds the edge of the desk.  I take a seat across of Esme and she gives me a smile, I smile back.

"I'm going to be your lawyer Minj." Esme explains, I nod.  Esme, despite her innocence, was the best lawyer in NORTH and she worked damn hard for it.

"I'm glad to have you on my side." I thank, Esme frowns and I straighten.

Did I upset her?

"I'm always on your side, no one will ever stop me from being on your side." She says, her fist clenching the papers.

"I'm sorry....I didn't mean to upset you." I murmur, looking down.

"You didn't upset me Minj, now lets talk." Esme says, her voice going stern.

"I've looked at the evidence and the report, I might have to ask Minj personal what he remembers but aside from that we have a set date and time.  Mr. Dean has also agreed to show, though against." My jaw clench,

Of course that jackass would have to be dragged there, he didn't want to get caught. I can't believe I stayed with him for a year and half.

"Will we win?" Jun asks, I glance at Jay and a frown is set on her lips.

"We'll win, there is no chance he's getting out of it free." I shiver thinking about the other outcome,

If Tobias runs, Jay would shot him there and then, in the courthouse, in front of the policemen and the judge.   No mercy given.

"What's the percentage?" Jay's voice is calm but I feel the aggression and anger behind it.  Esme stops, rethinking the words that would come out of her mouth.

"98.9%." Jays knuckles turn white at the number, she looks up and we connect eyes.

"I'll be right back." Jay utters, standing straight and walking out.  The room stays tense without her,

"She'll be back right?" Alec asks, concern for my sister— his future wife.

"Hopefully." I comment, turning my head to Esme.

"How's Shawn?" I ask softly, trying to change the subject.  I see her stiffen and sit straighter, my brows furrow.

What did the idiot do?

"He's fine, to my knowledge." That peaks my attention and I look her in the eyes.

"Hey can you guys get me coffee or something." I ask, turning to the three other men in the room.  Jun gets my message and then Alec nods,

"Come on Mark, lets show you around." Jun say, pulling Mark out quickly and the door slamming shut.  Leaving us in the quiet office,

"Hey!  Let go of me!" Mark muffled yelling is heard, Esme giggles.

"So....Shawn?" I ask, she frowns and sighs.

"We got into a fight, it was nothing serious." I roll my eyes, that was clearly a lie.

"Ok ok, Shawn saw me talking to one of my guy friends and he got mad and pulled me away." She shows me her wrist and my eyes widen,

"He didn't mean to do it, I know that but in the moment I was just so fed up, I...I screamed at him and ran...." As of que the man walks in,

"Esme!" Shawn exclaims, rushing to her.  I see her scoot away, I stand up and push Shawn back.

"What the hell are you doing?  Let me go to my girlfriend." He was anger, I could tell. If he approached her anger, I wasn't sure how much more damage he could cause.

"No, she's doesn't want you here." I say, crossing my arms and giving him a stern look.

"What?  Yes she does!  Right cupcake?" I cringe slightly at the nickname,

"Shawn...please just leave." Shawn takes a step back at her words, seemingly finally understanding something.

"Esme I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I was...was hurt, mad." He confesses, Esme doesn't respond and Shawn sighs before walking out, sulking.

"I should bash his head in..." I mutter, shaking my head in disbelief and turning back to Esme.

"Are you ok?" I ask, crouching down. She nods and slowly smiles,

"Lets just hope she doesn't find out and kill him."