039|

[DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES SEXUAL CONTENT]

Alec

I sigh and pull on my bow tie, loosening it.  The party had started to die down so me and Ji decided we'd head back home.  I walk into the closet and unclasp my watch before setting it in its case,

"Darling?" I ask, hearing the shower turn on.

"Hmm?" I turn around and my eyes widen, already feeling my pants tighten around my waist.

"Did you need something?" My mouth went dry as my eyes trail down her half exposed body.

Damn.  Did she get more attractive?

Despite her scars she seemed like the most attractive person on the planet.

"Alec. Love?" My eyes returns to her,

"There's a lot of thing I want to do to you right now." I blurt, her eyes widen slightly and a soft pink tint appears on her cheeks. My heart races at the sight.

She's....She's blushing!

I set my bow tie on the glass case before walking towards her, pulling her closer to me.

"May I join you in the shower?" I whisper, my tone nearly pleading. She looks up to me, her eyes set in a crinkle.

"If you can catch up." She utters, bring her hand down and brushing it against my bulge, cupping it briefly, before walking towards the shower. I hurry after her, unbuttoning my shirt and pants. She had already stepped into the shower by the time I was fully undressed. I open the door to shower gently, stepping in, her back turned to me as she washes her body.

She really is a god damn beauty

I shake my head and turn on the other facet, water hitting my back.  I let the water wet my body, my hair falling against my forehead. 

My craving for her hands to be on my body grew by the second.

I grab Ji's hips and pull her against me, she looks up at me with her bright eyes.  Her hair slick back from the water,

"Ale—" I pull her into a deep, passionate kiss.  My hand going to her back and her head, pulling her flush against my chest.  I grunt softly into the kiss when she starts trailing her hands up and down my chest, sending small goosebumps from under my skin up.  I pull apart for air, my hands staying on her.

"I love you..." I mumble, starting to suck and bite her neck, leaving small love bites and hickeys.

"I love you too." She whispers, my mouth moves down to her collarbone, love bites starting to scatter across her pale skin.  I slowly get to her breasts, trailing small kisses around them before taking one in my mouth and swirling my tongue around the nipple.  My left hand massages and caressing the other one,

"A-Ah!" She moan, her hands going into my hair and pulling on it gently.  I switch breast and suck on it with the same amount of effort, her soft moans enter my ears.  I push her against one of the shower walls, picking her up, holding her thighs.  I pull out slightly and direct my tip against her entrance, looking at her.

"Do you want this darling?" I ask, she smiles softly before kissing my lips, we pull apart but our lips brush against each other.

"Please fuck me." She whisper, my eyes widen slightly before I thrust in.

"Uh ah!" I moan at the feeling, her arms wrapping around me neck for support and her head laying against the wall behind her.  She starts grinding on me and I let out a string of curse words, I tighten my grip on her thighs, stopping her.  My face goes to the croak of her neck,