chapter fourteen

Stefan left the room.

"Damon, I-I don't if I can have kids..."

"We can go see Meredith."

"You aren't mad?"

"Never."

"You won't leave?"

"No never."

They went to the hospital.

They got to Meredith's office and sat down. Elena took Damon's hand and he laced their fingers together. "Everything will be okay, Elena," Damon said to confurt her.

"I hope." Meredith came in. She sat at her desk and looked at them. 

"Can you find out if I can have any kids?" Elena asked. She was really hopeing she could. She wanted her and Damon could have adorble babies that looked like both of them.

"Yes. Of course. I just need blood." She took Elena's blood and got it tested.

Damon was fiddling with his phone. He dropped it on the floor, picked it up, and checked for cracks. There wasn't any.

Meredith came back in the room. She sat down. "I-I'm really sorry. There's only a five percent chance of her having kids."

Damon got up and left the room. He put his face in his hands. Elena got upand went out to the hall. "You promised you wouldn't leave me. You do. I'm sorry I can't have kids. Maybe you should find someone else." She had tears running down her face and she left the hospital.

"Elena!" Damon yelled after her.

Elena was at her parents' grave. She was crying.

Damon found her and sat beside her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk out of the room."

"You still left me."

"I know and I'm sorry." Damo turned to her parents grave. "Hi, Mrs and Mr Gilbert. I'm Damon Salvatore. I love you're daughter very much. She's made me so happy. Happier than anything in the world. She's the reason I wake up every morning. She makes everyday better. She changed me, I'm glad she did. Just because she can't have kids doesn't mean anything. I love her. I'll never stop loving her. She's my life, my world, my everything. I know I won't ever meet you both but I'll treat Elena good. I'll take care of her for you both."

Elena had tears runnig down her face. "That's sweet, Damon." She laid her head on his lap.

They sat their and told each other things. One thing stood out for Elena. "I used to strip," Damon had said.

"You what?! You're such a manwhore!"

"I never slept with any of them."

Elena got up and walked away angry. She ran into a woman. "Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't watched where I was going."

"That's okay."

Elena looked up and saw a woman that looked like Damon a bit. "You look like my boyfriend. Oh my god. You're Mary. Bonnie must have got the spell right."

"Yes I am. I saw the fight. He didn't sleep with them."

"I don't care. Both you're sons are manwhores." Elena stormed away.

"God, I have manwhore sons." Mary said to herself.

Damon had went back to the boarding house. He got out of his car and was grabbed. Guisspe grabbed him.

"What the hell?!"

"I'll kill you." Elena walked out of the house. Guisspe saw her. "Or maybe I'll just kill her."