Chapter 10

So I hope you like the story.

Caroline POV

I just stare at the pregnancy test in my hand. I'm only a few days pregnant. Its Tyler's baby. we had a moment and now I'm knocked up. I come out of the bathroom I show Bonnie.

She hugs me and says "I'm happy for you!". " thanks bonnie I have to go talk to someone." I say. we both leave I drive to the boarding house.

I walk in and go to the library room I see damon on the couch drinking.

" Is Elena here?" I ask and wipe my tears. I go sit beside him on the couch. " no she went out to get some stuff." Damon says. he looks and me a sees I have been crying. " are you ok?" damon asks.

" Ya I will be fine." I say." Caroline you can tell me." damon says. " Ok fine I'm pregnant no one did the spell nothing I just got pregnant." I say. " I believe you and who's is it?" damon says. Tyler's baby I have to tell him." I say. than start crying. " its going to be ok ,Caroline." Damon says.

Why is he being nice to me? " are you ok Damon?" I ask. " ya why wouldn't I be?" Damon says." your being nice to me." I say. " I'm really happy because I have Elena back I love her ,Caroline." Damon says. I can really tell he does more than Stefan did. I feel happy for Elena she found someone that treats her right and that really loves her.

" I know you don't approve of me and Elena dating but Barbie she loves me and I know how happy I make her feel." Damon says. He right I have never seen we happier. " I do approve of you and Elena daring she's happy and she really loves her but if you ever hurt her I will hurt you." I say which makes damon smirk. " ok there come your self Barbie. Barbie got some pregnancy hormones." damon says than laughs.

" Shut up Damon!" I say." ok I'm done." damon says. " just tell Elena I was looking for her. please damon?"i say." ya sure." damon says than I leave.

How will I tell everyone else? How will I tell tyler? We aren't together and he doesn't wanna be with me.

If I had another chance to talk to him I would. I should go to the grill and talk to Matt or Jeremy how's ever there.

I drive to the grill. when I get in I see Elena and Jeremy no Matt good if he found out he would tell tyler.

I walk over to them and sit beside Elena.

" You wanna drink Caroline?" Jeremy asks while he's pouring other drinks for people. " no I'm good." I say.

" Are you ok Caroline?" Elena asks. should I tell her I mean she's one of my best friends so I should. " Ok um Im pregnant. nobody did the spell I have no clue how I'm pregnant." I say. all she does is hug me. " I'm so happy for you! How's the baby- oh my god it's tyler isn't it?" Elena says. " yes he's the father." I say a bit sad.

Jeremy hugs me. " does tyler know yet?" Jeremy asks. ' no so please don't tell him please?" I say." I won't I promise ." Jeremy says. he better not. " I should like find him and tell him or something." I say. " you should tell your mom first though. " Elena says.

" Ya I will thanks Elena." I say than leave.

I text my mom to see where she is she's at the station. I walk there from the grill and into her office.

" Hi mom." I say. she hugs me. " hi Caroline. So what did you do this time?" my mom asks. " nothing but I have to tell you something but you can't get upset." I say.

I take her hand. " what is it Caroline? " my mom asks. " I-I'm pregnant and nobody did that spell I don't know but I am." I say. She wraps her arms around me tight.