Chapter 9

So who loves this delena book?

Damon POV

Elena left me she really did all because of stefan. I call barbie matt jeremey and bonnie.

when they get here i tell them what happened and stefan has his humanity off.

" we will find her Damon." Caroline says. " ok bonnie and jeremy look around in mystic falls, matt you lexi and Ric will go look in Georgia, caroline you-" i get cut off by someone walking in its tyler. " Caroline and wolf boy stay here and call people to see if they know where she is. oh and stefans in the celer so dont worrie about him." i say. everyone leaves andx i go to my car and go to the grill to drink the pain away.

Thats what my life is.

Caroline pov

damon ared me and tyler up becasue he knew it would piss me off big time!

I called my mom to see i fshe could help. than i called rebekah to se eif she saw her or anything.

I feel somebody touch my arm and flinch. " Im sorry Car." tyler says. " i dont wanna talk right now." i say. " Im sorry that i left you i love you so much car and i wasnt thinking when i left you you are more inportenet the my revange againts klaus i love you car." tyler says.

" tyler you left me and i love you but i cant be with you." i say. " why not." tyler asks. " you leave me so much and every reason is klaus you just like stefan leaving elena every chance he got." i yell at tyler. he looks hurt that i said that but its so true.

" dont compar me to stefan im not a dick to my ex girlfriend i dont hit you and i wasnt a dick when we were dating like stefan was to elena so dont say that im just like stefan caroline i love you. "tyler yells at me. " if you really loved me than you wouldnt have left me for your revangething against klaus and you know what tyler i slept klaus." i yell at him. TYler looks really hurt. walks into the libary.

i follow him. " tyler." i say. " tyler stay away from me ." Tyler yells. i hear some body come in and they come in here. " whats going on, love." enzo asks, " she screwed klaus." Tyler yells. " i should leave." enzo says. " wait what are you doing here ." I ask. " damon called me to come help with elena." enzo says. " ok see you later enzo." i say than he leaves.

" you you screwing him to ." tyler asks. " no hes just a friend. ' i say. hes more clam now. i go over t tyler and grab his hand. " i still love you Tyler." i say than kiss him. " I love you to caroline." tyler says.

i got out to the living room and try to call some other people but tyler put his arms around me i put my phone away and turn around.

" im trying to help find lena." i say. than he kisses me and i kiss him back he pushes me upagaints the wall and he starts kissing my neck i rip his shirt off and he takes my shirt off than i take his pants off and he takes my shorts off he moves up to the floor in the living room. he keeps kissing me

15 minutes later

we have a blnket over us and we on the floor tylers kissing my neck. " i love you so much Tyler. " i say. " i love you to Caroline." Tyler says. than Damon walks in the house and sees us having sex.

" i just love walking in to my house and seeing people have sex on my floor . I just love it." damon says than gets a drink and sits in a chair. i start getting off of tyler. " just cause im hear doesnt mean you have to stop doing what your doing. Barbie has walked in on me and elena before." damon says than smirks.

i get off from tyler than tyler trys to cover me up. " dude do you mind." Tyler asks. " its not like i havnt seen barbie nacked before."damon says. " that was a long time ago Damon now jut turn around so we can get dressed." i say. " fine." damon says like a 5 year old that didnt get his way. Damon turns aroud and me and tyler use our vampire speed to get dressed.