chapter 7

Did u guys like the last chapter. i hope u guys like this chapter to. do u guys like the long chapters. start commenting and voteing plzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stefan POV

katherine left me. She really left me.Its all Elenas falt. i walk out of my bedroom and into where everyone else is. " it all your falt Elena! Katherine left me because of you." i yell. " Does it look like icare no it doesnt does it Stefan No. Suck it up Stefan you have left me before." Elena says. I have left her before. " Im sorry Elena." i Say than walk away.

I already miss Katherine. I really love wellI did love her before Elena so Elena shouldnt be saying anything. But i didnt love Elena because she looked like Katherine i loved for who she is.

Maybe Elena is right. Maybe im only with Katherine because she lokks like Elena. No get that thought out of your head Stefan you really do love Katherine. i bet everyone just hates me nobody exsepts me a katherine together i mean like they exsept Caroline and klaus and Klaus has tired to kill all of us once of four times.

But everybody should be happy right, i thing we should.

Katherine POV

" Stefan Im leaving but i really love you." i Say than kiss him one more time than leave.

I have and always will love Stefan. When i first saw him i fell in love with him. i know he will always love Elena. Why does everybody love her. i was frist. but every one stil loves Elena.

* FLASHBACK *

" i love you, Stefan." Katherine says. " I love elena and im with Elena." Stefan says. " I have and always will love you Stefan i never have loved Damon its only been you." Katherine says. " KAtherine i love Elena and you need to go now!" Stefan says. " Just remember i may have commpelled you in 1864 for somethings but i never commpeled you to love me." Katherine says.Than she leaves.

Stefan sits in the living room and than Elena walks in.

" Hey." Elena says than sits by Stefan and kisses him. " what's wrong?" Elena asks." Nothing." Stefan says." Stefan?" Elena says than puts her hand on his shoulder. " I said nothing's the matter Elena." Stefan yells.

" Stop lying to me Stefan!" Elena yells back." I'm not lying to you Elena." Stefan yells than storms up to his room.

Elena sits there. than Damon walks in. he sees that Elena's crying.

" Hey are you ok?" Damon asks than sits be her." ya I'm fine I was just leaving." Elena says and wipes her tears." talk to me Elena." damon says than grabs her hand." me and Stefan got into a fight and he keeps lying to me. I asked him what's the matter and he lied and I know Katherine was here before I was." Elena says.than she leaves.

" What are you doing in my room Katherine?" Stefan asks." i want you Stefan and only you i know wy your with elena ." Katherine says. " if your so sure than why am i with Elena ,Katherine."Stefan says. " your with her because we look the same." Katherine says. " no i really do love Elena.Just leave Katherine now!" Stefan yells that last part. THan KAtherine kisses Stefan Damon walks in and sees them kissing than katherine leaves.

Stefan turns to see Damon by the door. " what is the matter with you Stefan. is this why you and Elena are fighting is this why your lying to her because your cheating on her with that. KAtherine turned our lives brother." Damon says. "im not cheating on Elena. Katherine was here early today before Elena came here saing that she loves me but i told her i love Elena and nothing is going to change that. Than she left and Elena came here and we got into a fight and i came up here and Katherine was in here and she was trying to tell me why i love Elena than she kissed me so im not or would never chat on Elena i love her." Stefan says.": the thing is Stefan is if you hurt Elena im going to hurt you if you cheat on her i will hurt you because she doesnt desivre to be cheated on." Damon says. " your only saying this BEcause your in love wth Elena." Stefan says. " how do you know im in love with Elena." Damon asks. " its so easy to tell that you our you would do anything for her. " Stefan says." well I'm not going to take her away from you so don't worry." damon says.