Chapter Seventeen

" really?" " I'm sorry. " she started to cry. She was lying to him about being pregnant she wanted to tell him in a special way.

"Really." Damon was disappointed but he didn't let it show. He brought Elena into a hug,"It's okay."

" I love you." " you should go out with Ric. I will tell Monika to come back later."

"I love you too." Damon really wasn't in the mood to go out, but he decided to anyway. "Okay. Are you going to stay here with Jenna?"

Caroline got up and toke his hand. She toke him to their bedroom. " yeah I'm going to talk to her and spend time with her."

He followed her with a smile. "Okay. Ric and I will probably be home in about an hour. I love you." He kissed her.

Caroline shut the door and pushed Klaus on the bed. " I love you too." She got off of him lap.

He grinned. "I'll see you in an hour I guess." He kissed her one last time before he went to go find Ric and drag him to the Grill.

Caroline toke off all his clothes and kissed him. " okay." Ric was still with Jenna.

He kissed her back with a smile. "You're ready for round two already?" Damon went back to Ric and Jenna's room. "Come on, Ric. We're going to the Grill. I need a drink."

" yes." "I'll see you later, Jenna. I love you." He kisses Jenna and leaves with Damon.

Klaus chuckled and kissed her again. They got to the Grill, Damon now in a bit of a foul mood. They sat at the bar and Damon ordered bourbon. The bar tender poured him and glass and went to put the bottle up. Damon grabbed his arm and compelled him,"Leave the bottle." The bartender left leaving the bottle. Damon threw back his glass of bourbon and poured himself another one

" what's wrong, Damon?" Elena goes into Jenna's room. She saw Jenna and ran over to her. " I'm sorry, Jenna. I didn't mean that at all. I promise. I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that."

"Nothing," Damon said and threw back his third or fourth glass. Jenna gave her a tiny smile. "It's okay. Hormones can be bitches." She gave Elena a knowing look.

" Are you getting drunk because Elena's not pregnant?" " You know?"

"What the hell. Does everyone listen in on our business?" "I may be blonde, but I'm certainly not stupid. Did you take a test to confirm it?"

" I'm sorry. I'm your best friend I have to know everything." " Yes I toke three to make sure. I told Damon I wasn't."

Damon rolled his eyes and drained another glass. Jenna squealed excitedly. "Oh my god! I'm so happy for you! But..why did you lie to Damon?"

" Damon, please. Tell me what's wrong." " Thanks. Because I want to tell him in a super special and cute way."

He pushed the glass and the bottle away and stood up. "Nothing's wrong. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go to the bathroom for a few minutes. Or is there something wrong with that too?" Damon walked away and into the restroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. He didn't need to be drinking. He turned on the faucet and splashed water on his face to cool off. Jenna smiled excitedly,"What have you got planned? I won't tell. Promise."

" okay." Someone's bitchy he thought. " well I need flowers and candles. You know where the window is in our room? Well the yard right there so I was going to put candles and roses in the yard the spell I'm pregnant!"