Chapter 2

Hope u guys like it so far

The next morning

I walk up in Damon's big strong arms.I put on one of Damon's shirts than I get up and go to the living room. I sit on the couch.

Than Stefan comes down. when he sees me . He try's to walk back upstairs but I use my vampire speed to run in front of him

" Stefan can we talk?. " I ask. " about what? there's nothing to talk about. " he says. " yes there is about last night what you saw." I say. " Fine " he says than goes to sit on the couch.

I sit on the other couch. " I'm sorry Stefan. " I say. " why are you sorry? . " He asks trying to make me feel worst. " about what you saw me and Damon ." I say. " You made your choice, so after you wanted to celebrate be having sex with my brother. I get it Elena but I will always love you forever and alway. it kills me to see you and my brother have a heated make out session, but that's what happened. " he says. " Stefan don't hate me please you will find some one else I'm sorry. " I say. " if I do I will always love you Elena it will always be you nobody else I love you. " he says ( almost yells ).

Than Damon walks out of our bedroom. With sweat plants and a black t-shirt on. He comes over to me and sits by me. " Well Stefan it's Damon it will always be Damon it always has I just didn't know it. I will always love Damon. he was there for me when you weren't. He was there for me in the middle of the night when you wouldn't pick your phone up and come to see me. He has and will always be there for me. So if you think you can change any of this you can't I LOVE Damon get that through you fucking head. " I yell. be now I was crying. " god Elena your been ing a bitch " he says. " dont say that to her " Damon says than hugs me. " Well she is " Stefan says. " No she's not your the one being a bitch not her Stefan " Damon says god I love him telling his brother off. " whatever " Stefan says than walks up to his room.

Jeremy comes down stairs. " why was Stefan calling you a bitch?" Jeremy asks. " I yelled at him " I say. " oh i heard that ' he says. " oh " I say. ' I'm going to see Bonnie " he says than leaves.

" Damon what if Stefan goes all crazy and sleeps with every one than kill them?" I say. " we will stop him the worst he's going to do is sleep with Katherine and try to make you jealous " he says. " It won't work though but he can sleep wit Katherine all he wants its always going to be you " I say than kiss him. " Good " he says.

" If he dose he can't be with Katherine forever because I shoved the cure down her throat " I say.

Hope u liked it should stefan and Katherine get together? Comment to tell me.

Comment

And

Vote