Chapter fifteen

Damon and Elena fed Katie and bottle and played with her. "She's so adorable," Elena said.

"She is." Damon put her on her in the middle of the bed and put pillows and blankets around her. "I hope Jenna and Ric are going to be okay."

"I'm sure they will." Jenna walked in. "I'm leaving town. Ric has that child."

"Jenna, don't leave. He needs you."

"You well maybe he should be manwhoring it up everywhe-" she vamp sped to the bath room and started throwing up.

"I think she's pregnant." Elena got up and went into the bathroom. Elena gave Jenna a couple pregnancy tests. Elena went and sat on the bed by Damon. Jenna came out of the bathroom with three pregnancy tests. "I-I'm pregnant."

"I'm so happy for you, Jenna!" Elena got up and hugged her.

"Yeah, thanks." Jenna didn't seem too happy. She really didn't have any emotion anymore. She had turned it off. Because Ric's was off, she's having his baby, and all the crap that she has to deal with.

"Jenna, you turned it off, didn't you?!"

"Hey, don't yell."

"Turn it back on. Now."

"Don't tell me what to do, Little Girl."

Elena slapped her. Jenna left the room. Elena sat beside Damon. He took her hand. "Everything will work out, Baby."

"I hope so."

"It will. We'll get Ric and Jenna back together."

"Thank you, Damon. For everything. Really."

"You're welcome."

"Do you think Stefan would watch Katie for like twenty five minutes?"

"We could ask."

"Alright."

"Stef Stef, get your bunny loving ass in here."

Stefan walked in half asleep. "Did you really need to yell? I was trying to sleep. Some people can't get sleep when you and Elena are banning twenty four seven."

"We don't sleep together twenty four seven. We do everyday to show our love for each other. Its not because we have nothing better to do or we're all about sex. Its because we love each other. And sex is really called making love, Stefan. Something that only happens with someone special to do it everyday."

Stefan rolled his eyes. "Whatever. What am I in here for this time?"

"Will you watch Ric's daughter, Katie, for like twenty five minutes?" Damom asked.

"Wait. What? Ric has a daughter. Wow. Yeah sure." Damon got up and gave Katie to Stefan. Stefan left to room.

Damon vamp sped over to Elena and picked her up. Elena giggled. He smirked and put her on the bed. He kissed her, than kissed her neck. Which made Elena moan. Loudly. Damon smirked again and kissed her. Elena kissed his neck and he moaned. They made out for a couple minutes.

Twenty minutes later:

Stefan walked in. Damon and Elena had no blankets on them. "Oh god. Uh sorry."

"Stefan, get out! Now!" Damon yelled. He put blankets over Elena. "What does your bunny friends and you want this time? Its only been twenty minutes."

"Sorry. She was hungry."

"Give us a few minutes." Stefan went out in the hall. "Stefan and his bunny friends always ruining everything." Damon said and gave a small smile.