Chapter 6

Hope u liked the ending of the last chapter I need more readers and voters

Elena POV

I hear a knock on the door." I'm going to go get that "I say than kiss him and run downstairs.

" Hello "I say and open the door. I look who it is. " Lexi Alaric " I say than hug both of them. " hi Elena " Alaric says." how are you alive "I say. " we don't know " lexi says.

They come in than I get some bourbon for both of them. " I missed you guys " I say. Than damon comes down. " Alaric Lexi " damon says. Than comes sits by me." there alive damon " I say. " where's Stefan?" Lexi asks. " I think upstairs " I say. " Stefan " Damon yells. Stefan comes down stairs. " lexi!" Stefan says than hugs her. than Katherine comes down.

" Stefan why is Katherine here?" Lexi ask." because I'm with her "Stefan says." Why she ruined your lives "Lexi says." I'm in love with her Lexi " Stefan says." so that's why you made that slut a vampire again " lexi says. " Stop Lexi why does everyone have to call her a slut ?" Stefan yells. " because she is one. nobody in this house right now except for you Stefan likes her " I yell. " no you know what your the slut Elena you are the one who went from sleeping with me to sleeping with damon quicker than Katherine did " Stefan yells than damon comes to me. I sob in his shirt while he holds me.

" Wow Stefan second time in less than 24 hours wanna go for a third time there Stef " damon says. " your an even bigger dick than damon is " Alaric says." Alaric's right "lexi says." your my best friend Lexi how could you say that "Stefan says." because he's right I know what you said last night to " Lexi says. " I didn't mean that " Stefan says. " I'm sure you didn't stefan "Damon says." Whatever " Stefan yells than storms upstairs with Katherine.

" What is up with Stefan?"Alaric asks." that slut upstairs " I yell so Katherine and Stefan can hear. " your the slut Elena "Stefan yells so we can hear it." God he's a dick " damon says. than he uses his vampire speed to run up to Stefan's room. I hear him yelling and some things breaking and other things.

A few minutes later damon comes down.

" I love you " I say and kiss him. " I love you to " Damon says." I hope the dick will stop being like this to Elena " Lexi says." Ya he does what did he do turn his humanity off?" Alaric says." no because he's all caring for Katherine " I say." I can't even believe he's with Katherine "Lexi says." I know " i say." I miss the old him " lexi says." me to "I say.
" Who else is alive?" I ask." I don't know I haven't seen anyone else " Alaric says.

Stefan POV

Why does every have to be so mean to me and Katherine. Damon just beat me up.

" Are you sure your ok Stefan? "Katherine asks." Yes Kath I'm fine" I say than she hugs me." I love you "Katherine says and kisses me. " I love you to "I say.'' do you think they will ever exspet us together ''katherine asks.'' no because they dont really like you that much ''isay. no really i couldnt tell at all that they dont like me '' katherine says.'' im sorry katherine i love you and i cant do anything about everybody hateing you they all have good reasons to hate you though . If you think about it they do.'' I say now she looks mad at me. '' i gusse i did try tokill Elena like 1 time i ruined damons life and tryed to kill him, i hate lexi and i tryed to kill her, and i thing i tryed to kill alaric.'' katherine says. '' you tryed to kill Elena alot more than 1 time kath.'' I say. '' ya but you know elena makes me mad a lot.'' katherine says. '' oh i know katherine '' i say than hug her.

Katherine falls asleep fast. I go down stairs and see Elena,Damon,Alaric , and Lexi all drinking and having fun. i look at Elena shes talking to damon. i have never seen her this happy before. I have never seen her smile the way she does when shes with Damon. I can tell she really does love Damon. i remember when she use to look at me that way.