Chapter 12

I hope you liked the last chapter keep commenting if you want a delena baby. Or a delena wedding.

Elena POV

Last night was perfect after me and Damon's fight. God I love him! Im so glade he can open up to me and tell me those secrets he told me.

I'm glade he doesn't judge me like Stefan did. Im glade he doesn't make me do things I don't wanna do. I love him so much.

When he asked me to marry him I felt so bad when I said no. I'm just not ready yet and after our fight. I wish he would have asked me at the lake house. Everything well almost everything was perfect there.

I turn the other way and grab my phone off the night stand. I turn it on and see a text message from Caroline.

' I'm going to New Orleans to see Klaus. I hope you understand. I just need some time away from mystic falls and everything. I will tell you when I'm there.' -Caroline.

I put my phone down and turn to damon I kiss him and that wakes him up.

" You can wake be up like that every morning. " Damon says. Oh I love him so much I hope he knows that. " I will. I love you so much I hope you know that." I say.

" Can't wait every morning being woken up like this. I know how much you love me and I love you a lot to." Damon says than pulls me close to him and kisses me. I love when he does that.

" Last night was perfect Damon, after our fight." I say. " good I glade you thought it was perfect." damon says. he starts kissing my neck. oh I love that.

I hear my phone. ugh prefect timing. " don't get it." damon says continuing to kiss my neck. " I have to Damon I'm sorry." I say.

He lets me go and I grab my phone I type Damon in and it unlocks my phone. it's a call from Katherine.

Hello

Hi Elena it's Katherine

What Katherine?

Is Stefan ok?

No he's an asswhole to me perfect girlfriend.

Damon I don't think Stefan means to be that way.

Whatever.

I'm not sure Katherine why?

When we saw me and Elijah sleeping together this was after we broke up and he shut it off I came to find him and he called me a slut and a bitch than he slapped me.

And I care because?

I don't know I just wanted to talk to someone.

Ok well I have to go bye.

Bye.

" he's hitting her to god what a dick!" Damon says. " now you that because Katherine is getting hit god damon I thought- never mind." I say. " No what Elena?" Damon asks.

" Nothing just forget it Damon." I say. " please Elena I don't wanna fight." Damon says. " Well if I said it a fight would happen." I say. " ok fine." Damon says.

I grab Damon and kiss him. " I love you that all you need to know." I say than kiss him again. " I do know and I love you." Damon says.

" Damon can we talk about yesterday when I said no?" I ask. I feel so bad. I know how much he wants me to be his Forever and how much he wants to marry me.

'' Ya sure." Damon says. " I'm sorry that I said no when you asked me to marry you it's just Well it not that I don't love you because I love you more than anyone but I wasn't ready Damon and I just found out that you cheated on me 4 times." I say hoping I won't start another fight.