chapter 13

gernal POV

Damon and Elena had gotten into another fight, Damon went to the grill and Elena stayed at the boarding house.

Damon went over to Ric.

"Hey, Ric."

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Fight with Elena."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"We'll work it out." Out of the corner of Damon's eye he saw Katherine walk in.

Katherine went over to Damon. "Damon, can we talk?"

"What about?"

"Along."

"Yeah okay."

Katherine took him to the bathroom and locked the door. "Damon, I'm sorry for everything I did to you and your brother. I really am."

"Are you really."

"Yes." She kissed him than pulled away. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay..."

"I really an sorry."

"Okay."

She kissed him again. This time Damon found himself kissing her back. She pulled away and looked at him. "You just cheated on Elena. I'm so sorry."

If Elena doesn't know than she won't be mad, Damon thought. "Don't tell her. I'm telling her."

"Alright."

Damon unlocked the door and Stefan was there. Katherine hid behind Damon. "What are you doing here, Damon?"

"I can be where I want to be.".

Stefan saw Katherine. He looked back at Damon."I can't believe you you kiss Katherine." Stefan ran out crying.

Katherine left and Damon went back to Ric.

"What happened with her?"

"She said she was sorry and stuff."

"Anything else?"

"Yes, but you can't tell Elena. I want to be the one to tell her."

"Okay."

"Katherine kissed me but pulled away than kissed me again and I kissed her back."

"You cheated on Elena."

"I know I know. I'm gonna go talk to her."

Damon went to the boarding house.

Elena saw Damon and hugged him. "Come upstairs."

"Okay."

Elena brought him upstairs. Their bedroom had roses on the bed and candles lit. "What's all this?"

"I want a baby. I'm gonna ask Bonnie to do the spell." Elena started kissing him and brought him to the bed.

"Elena, I kissed Katherine."

Elena slapped him and got up to pack a bag. She packed her clothes and a picture of them.

"Please don't leave."

"You cheated on me again, Damon."

"I know and I'm sorry."

Elena picked her bag up. "Goodbye, Damon."

Damon vamp sped out of there and laid on the road. A car stopped and a girl got out.

Elena went to the Bridge. She pulled out a stake and shoved it in her stomach. She screamed.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked.

"I'm fine."

"I'm names Sara."

Damon got up and dug his teeth into her neck and drunk her blood.

Elena but one very close the her heart. She screamed as loud as she could.

Damon vamp sped to Elena. He pulled the stakes out. "Elena, stop."

"No." She put another on in her stomach. Damon grabbed all the stakes and threw them off the bridge. He made Elena drink his blood.

"Please stop, baby. I love you."

"No you don't you love Katherine."

"No I don't. Please come back to me."

"If you promise not to cheat again. I won't cheat on you again."

Damon took her home and they went to the Library room. Stefan was passed out. Damon sat down and Elena sat on his lap.

"Damon, what's the big deal about bloodsharing?"

"It's more personal than Sex. Vampires that are madly in love did it. It means your bound to them forever."

"Have you ever bloodshared?"

"Never. We did the half bloodsharing when you first became a vampire."

"I remember. I want to blood share."

"You do?"

"Yes."

Damon bit his wrist and gave it to her. Elena did the same. They both started drink each others blood.

It felt amazing for both of them.

They pulled away before they both lost too much blood.

Damon thought of his first time blood sharing as his virginity. He only wanted to bloodshare with someone very special.

"I love you." Damon said.

"I love you. Can we throw Stuff at Stefan?"

"Yeah." Damon picked up and pen and threw it at Stefan. Stefan moved a little.

They both threw some more things. Than a thick book. That woke his up. He shot up cursing up a strom.

Elena and Damon laughed.

"God, can't anyone get some sleep around here?!"

"Sorry, Brother." Stefan left.

Damon and Elena looked at each other and started laughing.

~sorry I haven't updated. But I've been busy. Tell me what you think. Comment and Vote.

-Coralee<3