Chapter ninteen

Max and Monika made up.

Over the next couple day Damon found out her had a younger sister, Delilah.

Damon and Elena went to find her. They did.

They got out of the car and walked up to the door. Thy knocked on it and a beautiful girl with black hair and Damon's eyes answered it. "Can I help ypu?"

"I'm Damon. Your brother."

"Delilah honey, who is it?" A man asked.

"Dad, do I have any siblings named Damon?"

"What?"

Delilah invited them in and they talked. Delilah had a four year old daughter named Dena. Delilah packed all their stuff and decided to leave with her daughter. Her husband and her were divorcing anyway. He was cheating.

"We'll take Dena." Damon said.

They all started driving to Mystic Falls. One the way Damon pulled over. Damon got out of the car because him and Elena started to argue. Elena vamp sped after him. " what the hell, Damon?!"

"Get out of here, Elena!"

" why are you going to lash out at me? Are you going to hit me?"

"No! No. I'm not going to hit you."

" are you sure? Your angery might make you hit me. Stefan promised he'd never ever hurt me but look what happened?"

"That's why I want you to leave, Elena! I don't want to hurt you!"

" I'm scared of you. And our child is to."

"You have good reason to be."

" maybe I shouldnt be marrying you."

Damon looked up and met Elena's eyes. He felt hurt but he tried to hide it. "I swear to you I'm trying to control it. I'm trying to."

" I know you won't love me. You only love me because I look like Katherine."

What? That's not true! That's not true at all! I can't stand Katherine! I hate her for everything she did to me!"

" And if she didn't you wouldnt be here right now! So your saying you don't want to be here with me."

"Ugh! No! That's not what I'm saying at all! I want to be here with you! You just don't understand what it's like! I'm 173 years old and up until now every year has been an absolute living hell! You're the only good I have left in my life and if I lose that good...if I lose that good..."

" well it sure seems like that! I'm scared of you, Damon! Im scared your going to hit me or our child."

"Elena, I made a promise to you! I promised you I would never hurt you! The same goes for our child! I would never hit either of you! I'm not going to turn into my brother or Giuseppe!"